UK Store

1. bloomylicious
    Froyo Oct 23, 2016

bloomylicious , Oct 23, 2016 :
    The majority of the UK Store seems to be out of stock of accessories, no curved tempered glass protector, no car dash charger, no otter box cases, any idea what's going on?

Vikas_Thota likes this.
  2. malidan
    Nougat Oct 23, 2016

malidan , Oct 23, 2016 :
    There out of stock like you said, I suppose if their not making device their not buying in accessories.
    Look a new device maybe on the way.

3. Luke Clark-Lees
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2016

Luke Clark-Lees , Oct 27, 2016 :
    I recently spoke with OnePlus about the large amount of stock issues across the UK Website.
    Apparently they are just trying to cope with demand at the moment, and for a relatively new starter in the Industry, I think we should be supportive and give them a little Leway.
    I for one am happy that they are out there making great phones that show how extortionate the likes of Apple and Samsung really are.
    On a stock related issue though, I spoke with OnePlus last week, and they Informed me that neither the OnePlus 2 or the OnePlus X has been discontinued.
    This is a Good thing, so that they have a wider range in their Portfolio.
    Lets just hop that manufacturing gets stepped up soon, so that the Public don't start to sour towards them.

4. Deactivated User
    Oct 30, 2016

5. danwool
    Froyo Oct 30, 2016

danwool , Oct 30, 2016 :
    Not at all , I ordered mine on the 13th October and received it on the 25th. But I could not order the ear phones as they are out of stock .

6. malidan
    Nougat Oct 30, 2016

malidan , Oct 30, 2016 :
    It's been the same with every device they have sold.
    They do not hold large amounts of stock , so they will and have always sold out

7. biomulv
    Honeycomb Oct 31, 2016

biomulv , Oct 31, 2016 :
    Seems accessories always out of stock.

Not a real issue as perfectly fine alternatives out there except the dash chargers .

I ordered my phone on a Wednesday on paid delivery and it arrived on the Friday morning .

8. Deactivated User
    Nov 2, 2016

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016

9. danwool
    Froyo Nov 2, 2016

danwool , Nov 2, 2016 :
    There is now you've just told me that , very strange . I feel privileged to have got mine so fast now .

10. 2pints
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2016

2pints , Nov 6, 2016 :
    I went into an O2 shop a few weeks ago, and they had OP3 stock in on pay as you go, for £346 (£336 price+£10 top up card/sim) it would have been possible to walk out with one there and then

11. Chesh78
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2016

Chesh78 , Nov 6, 2016 :
    Anyone heard anything on new stock for OP3 coming into UK this side of Xmas? I know that O2 retail them on PAYG contracts, but a) they're more expensive in store than online with OP (£346 vs. £329); and b) I have a great sim-only contract with another carrier, and want to continue with that rather than have to go with O2. I've heard all the comments about demand exceeding expectations, and also rumors OP are having issues getting hold of the screens, it's just the silence is deafening. Will we see the '3 back in stock, or is it that OP are putting all their efforts into an OP4 to be released at TBA?

12. 2pints

2pints , Nov 6, 2016 :
    As far as i know toe ones sold in O2 shops are unlocked, if you find an O2 shop with a live demo unit, it may be possible to ask if you can try inserting a sim card from your chosen network into it, as its a dual sim device you may want to use it with O2 and another network for backup

13. yura33furman
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2016

14. Chesh78
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2016

Chesh78 , Nov 6, 2016 :
    Thanks Yura - I've just checked on the O2 site and got conflicting info. According to the person I spoke with on their messenger site, the phone is locked to O2 (and they don't sell then as PAYG - contract only) - however, this doesn't make much sense given that the phone in dual-SIM, and who'd ever want to use two SIMs from the same carrier? I then checked out the threads on the O2 community forum, and users there were reporting that the phone is unlocked from the outset (one user reported using an EE SIM alongside a 3 one) - although apparently staff in store were telling customers that the phones were O2 only. Nothing mentioned about PAYG options though....

15. 2pints

2pints , Nov 6, 2016 :
    Most of the on line staff ( for any mobile company) dont know whats going on, and will be pushed to sell you a contract, heres a picture of a Oneplus 3 live demo unit in the shop, if i wanted I could have put £336 down in cash (£336 for phone, £10 for sim card/top up) there and then and, walked out with a one plus 3 in my hand.
    op3 o2 payg.jpg

16. Jamal751
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2016

Jamal751 , Nov 6, 2016 :
    I think this was a limited time only and is no longer possible to get it on PAYG. When was this picture from?

17. 2pints

2pints , Nov 6, 2016 :
    picture was taken a few weeks ago, 23rd October Location O2 Nottingham ( near Broadmarsh)

Jamal751 likes this.
  18. Jamal751
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2016

Jamal751 , Nov 6, 2016 :
    Use quotes or tags so people are notified that you have replied to them

19. Jamal751
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2016

Jamal751 , Nov 6, 2016 :
    Then that is after I was told that they no longer do PAYG, So I waited three weeks for my OP3 unnecessarily (still due for november 10th) :) thanks O2 customer support

20. trackydj
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2016

trackydj , Nov 8, 2016 :
    Cue the new model....
    Oneplus 3T
    due for release 14th November.....
    Hmm

Deactivated User likes this.