Ultra Fast Charging, Ultra Smooth Scrolling – Introducing the OnePlus 8T

1. C1603383843681
    Donut Nov 24, 2020

lytoh38 likes this.

2. Shano_lohar
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2020

Shano_lohar , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 27, 2020 :
    My Business software app is not sending message automatically in 8T 12/256 but app is working properly in one plus 8.any one know the issue.
    No messaging application found error

3. iamrj
    Honeycomb Nov 29, 2020

iamrj , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 29, 2020 :
    Well samsung new phones cameras are much better oneplus these ones because their updates optimize are much better then oneplus because after giving updates yets many errors customers are facing.

It's been two years they gave OS 9 & 10 and security patch no proper resolution for rear camera on oneplus 6 Hence, I have recently tested samsung software and lens are very sharply optimize then oneplus for example if you remember model S3 and S4 those where truely flagship product in India one of the best ever lenses using for shooting pictures.

OnePlus is another just nothing just a dumb a** as I also did the same but realise it was a wrong discussion to buy 256 variant and yet I had been posting camera software issues but no response from oneplus team, this frustration really sucks customers patient. If oneplus developers might solved rear camera issues then it's totally fine but tactics played by oneplus was not acceptable after paying a huge amount money wasted just for better camera smartphone :/

Even the ceo and developers reading this threads doesn't respond to customers reviews?

Customer Of OnePlus 6

Regards,
    iamrj

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020

C1603383843681 likes this.
  4. montanjj
    Donut Dec 3, 2020

5. eastbay likes this.
  6. eastbay
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 13, 2020

eastbay , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 13, 2020 :
    I'm on my 4th oneplus. They've only gotten better!! 👍🏻 My phone takes just about anything you throw at it. Buttery smooth, no lag, hiccups, no stuttering. Charges in 35min from 0. Beautiful colors, mine is aquamarine. If you buy through T mobile. You get IP68 rating.. 256 processor, 12 gb of RAM. THIS is something I'll never use. Just touch an app split second open. Camera is Great. Once you get the hang of using the settings in the camera. Things get nice 👍 pro pictures. Night mode works Great. Video is fun when you use it enough. Macro lens is different. Forcloseup picture 👍. Have fun 👋 make it your own. In 20 yrs I've owned them all. I must say this is the best!!

7. ayush.pardeshi.7
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2021

ayush.pardeshi.7 , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 2, 2021 :
    Having lots of battery drain issues it's true device gets charged in 30 mins to 100% but it drains quickly as well when device is idle battery drains giving a screen on time of just 5hr 30 mins with a massive battery of 4500mAh this should be resolved as these devices are not cheap and if you are buying the device you expect atleast a decent battery life...

iamrj likes this.
  8. nikhilramdevg
    Donut Jan 2, 2021

9. malidan
    Nougat Jan 5, 2021

malidan , Jan 5, 2021 :
    You like pauper style devices,
    No IP
    No Qi
    No reverse QI
    No QHD
    Everybody is trying to catch up with Samsung and you want to praise crippling the battery.
    😂😂

10. malidan
    Nougat Jan 5, 2021

malidan , Jan 5, 2021 :
    Yeah all the good features will be gone and the return to midranged mediocrity.

iamrj and sfomin like this.
  11. eastbay
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 9, 2021

eastbay , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 9, 2021 :
    This is My 4th oneplus phones. I own the OP 8t Right now. This is the best phone they've put out so far. They have learned by there mistakes on past phones.. I'd like to see OP pull a rabbit out of There hat. Because so far There reaching there pinnacle. Going forward it's got to be something's that wow's customer's!!!

12. E1609730712750
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2021 at 6:50 PM