Unable to activate extended warranty benefits via OnePlus Nord 2

1. JJADC
    Donut Sep 6, 2021

JJADC , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 6, 2021 :
    So when I bought Nord 2 5G, i got a complementary 3 months extended warranty from OnePlus. This coupon is included in the box too. While trying to activate it, I am required to log in to a Servify account but unfortunately no matter which number I use to log in, it gives an error message - "This phone number is already linked to a Servify account". This is totally crazy. Tried OnePlus customer service desk but received no help at all. I wanted to purchase 1 year extended warranty from OnePlus but now this issue raises a concern. I am worried that I may still face such an issue even if I bought the 12 months extended warranty programme.I have attached the pics for review. Appreciate every help.

1630946910166.jpg

1630946916225.jpg

Thanks

Attached Files:

G_Mohit_Dalal_VeLN likes this.
  2. N1587797389718
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2021

N1587797389718 , Sep 7, 2021 :
    I had the same experience; I had purchased OnePlus Nord extended warrant but could not claim benefits using my mobile number.
    The error being shown was: the number is already registered with a Servify account contacted OnePlus regarding this issue. They asked me to change my username to something containing only alphabets and letters, without special symbols.
    I changed my username and tried logging in again using my mobile number: it worked perfectly. I hope this solves your issue!

Cheers
    Muks

JJAD_C likes this.
  3. myselfani
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2021

JJAD_C likes this.
  4. JJADC
    Donut Sep 9, 2021

JJADC , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 9, 2021 :
    Will give it a try, though I can only change my OnePlus username after 90 days.

5. priyank_2707
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2021

priyank_2707 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 10, 2021 :
    I was facing this issue with my 9 Pro.

I installed OnePlus Care app, signed into it, and closed it.

Then I tried extending the warranty again, as you have shown in your pictures, and it worked.

Can you try installing OnePlus Care app and try again?

6. K1631193392984
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2021

K1631193392984 , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 10, 2021 :
    Hey there,
    Whoever needs to hear this,
    Please read this as this might solve your issue too !

I was having the exact same issue while claiming the 3Months extended warranty on my Nord 2!
    Every time it was saying that "This mobile number is already linked to a Servify Account"

I literally checked out every thread in the community which depicts the same issue but was not satisfied with any resolution !

Just Yesterday my issue got resolved!
    I have successfully claimed the 3Months Extended Warranty!

Let me tell you what steps I followed !
    It might help someone as well!

1) I contacted the Customer Service Team of OnePlus via call ! After hearing the whole issue they suggested me to initiate a WhatsApp chat with The Customer support Team of One Plus and share the relevant screenshot and issue along with them !
    (Dont forget to share the "Servify Account Error" & "One Plus Care App" screenshot as well)

2) Just Google the Whatsapp Number of One Plus Customer Support, You will easily reach them !

3) After describing the whole issue to them via chat , they raised a complaint and provided me a complaint number ! (Dont forget to get the complaint number)

4) After 10days, I got a Mail from the One Plus Red Cable Team mentioning that The issue has been Resolved and now i can claim my 3Months Extended Warranty!

And just after receiving their mail , I was smoothly able to claim my 3months Extended Warranty on Nord 2!

A Big Thanks to One Plus !

After getting the mail from the One Plus Team what I noticed was that my Red Cable Club Username was changed by them!
    Actually the very day i received my Nord 2 , I just randomly changed my Red Cable Club Username to something else and from that time onwards issues started to arise regarding "Servify Error" and this and that!

But Thankfully everything was solved by One Plus Team !

Just hope this helps someone today solve their problem of Getting 3Months Extended Warranty issued :)

JJAD_C and Sarath_Kumar_P_S like this.
  7. Sarath_Kumar_P_S
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2021

JJAD_C likes this.
  8. JJADC
    Donut Sep 10, 2021

JJADC , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 10, 2021 :
    Contacted them via WhatsApp helpline. Hope they help resolve it.

9. JJADC
    Donut Sep 10, 2021

JJADC , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 10, 2021 :
    Nope didn't work for me.

JJAD_C likes this.
  11. JJADC
    Donut Sep 13, 2021

JJADC , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 13, 2021 :
    I have already contacted them and requested help. I'll update after 3 days, if there is any change.

JJAD_C likes this.
  13. JJADC
    Donut Sep 27, 2021

JJADC , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 27, 2021 :
    Guys I have an update. On 24/09/2021 finally the issue was resolved and I was able to claim the benefits of the extended warranty programme. So as many of you mentioned the issue was the special character that I used in my OnePlus username, the customer changed it to some random alphanumeric username after which they asked me to try and claim the extended warranty benefits, worked in the first try. It took 14 days to get this issue resolved.

K1631193392984 likes this.