unable to connect Android auto via OnePlus 5

1. Ashwin_cs
    Froyo Jan 21, 2020

Ashwin_cs , via OnePlus 5 , Jan 21, 2020 :
    hi,
    I am unable to connect Android auto with OnePlus but with other phones I am able too.
    I brought new Hyundai elite I20 sportz car. it is very disappointing that I could not use my phone with my car.
    it always showing in car phone not responding message.

please help if anyway to resolve this issue.

thanks in advance.

2. Vandit_S.S
    Gingerbread Jan 21, 2020

3. Ashwin_cs
    Froyo Jan 23, 2020

4. Alanben3
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

Alanben3 , Jul 1, 2020 :
    On late 2017/early 2018, I recall being able to use Android Auto on my leased 2017 Volkswagen Jetta with mu OP 6T... after a while, I never used again until a few months before returning that same vehicle. The point is, that was the first time I noticed Android Auto not working in conjunction with the infotainment system of my vehicle (on Mid 2020), I thought it was entirely because of the old infotainment system of the VW + newer software updates on my device causing the failure. Not until now that I switched to a 2020 Mazda CX-30 (US version) I came to realize that it always was because of my device... Having supposedly the newest tech in regards to vehicles infotainment system I believed I could again give use to the feature, but it wasn't the case. Every time I plug my device and boot up Android Auto, my infotainment screen goes black for a few seconds and then goes to the main screen showing a text that says "Unable to connect to Android Auto". I make sure to test other android devices and as a surprise for me they worked and mine didn't... I'm not whiling to have my phone mounted on my windshield/car air vents in order to be able to use my device navigation apps or other integrations in a safe manner while driving. Fix this of this user will exit from the back door...

5. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jul 2, 2020

Waveform Modifier , Jul 2, 2020 :
    This is a user community forum and not support.

Please report your bugs properly at the feedback forum and not in the user community forum. This forum is largely viewed and maintain by users and not OnePlus staff.

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback

6. Alanben3
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2020

Alanben3 , Jul 2, 2020 :
    Ok