[Submitted] Unable to Install Large Games

1. vaibhav.amar
    Donut Oct 26, 2020

vaibhav.amar , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Whenever I try to Install Games like Call of Duty, Asphalt 9, it shows error unable to install application
    Also unable to update oneplus Gallery App

tjdragon and J1513561976107 like this.
  2. Ghazala.Yasmeen
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Oct 26, 2020

Ghazala.Yasmeen , Oct 26, 2020 :
    For analyzing this better we would need more details to get this sorted out at the earliest. We have dropped you a personal message and would request you to respond the same.

Regards,
    Ghazala

3. Naman_uni
    Eclair Oct 28, 2020

tjdragon likes this.
  4. Jotinderjit
    Donut Oct 28, 2020

Jotinderjit , via OnePlus 8T , Oct 28, 2020 :
    I have a brand new 8T with 12Gb Ram. Having same issue with Gallery, Forza and Asphalt 9. Earlier I was having issue with CSR2 but able to install Asphalt 9 and Forza. So did a hard reset and after that able to install CSR2 but issue started with Asphalt 9 and Forza. Further that I could make out is, if a large game installs completely thru Playstore you have this issue but if a game installs a small setup and then downloads additional files after opening the game, it works. I was able to install RealRacing 3 even when I am having issue with all large games now which install completely thru Playstore. This problem both time occurred after I got issue with updating Gallery.

5. VinayakAsnotikar
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2020

tjdragon likes this.
  6. Naman_uni
    Eclair Nov 1, 2020

7. VinayakAsnotikar
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2020

VinayakAsnotikar , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 1, 2020 :
    Man it's completely ruining the excitement now, and the problem is this problem exists in just OnePlus8t cuz I confirmed with my friend who has OnePlus8 and he is able to download all the games and stuff