Unable to install

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naazmonty
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2015

naazmonty , Jul 4, 2015 :
    Unable to install YNG1TAS213 .....SYSTEM UPDATE IS AVAILABLE AND WHEN TOUCH INATALL UPDATE ..SYSTEM REBOOT AND SCREEN APPEAR TWRP REVOVERY BUT IN TWRP RECOVERY YNG1TAS213 NOT LOCATE. PLEASE HELP.....BEFORE YNG1TAS213(21.6 mb...YNG1....07L IS INTALL SUCESAFULLY (564 MB). Plz help

Pranjal.Cmod and Nevabackdown like this.
  2. Funk Wizard
    Moderator Moderator Jul 4, 2015

3. Nevabackdown
    Jelly Bean Jul 4, 2015

Nevabackdown , Jul 4, 2015 :
    Plz uninstall your SwiftKey or Ejjucate it:D

cabhay and Pranjal.Cmod like this.
  4. Nimit4
    Jelly Bean Jul 5, 2015

Nimit4 , Jul 5, 2015 :
    In TWRP click wipe then advance wipe then select Internal Storage and USB-OTG and swipe to wipe then the file is located in cyngn.fota>cache>FILE! it is important you wipe the Internal Storage and USB-OTG to upate.

5. ParamK.
    Moderator Moderator Jul 5, 2015

ParamK. , Jul 5, 2015 :
    Are you kidding me ? Why does he have to wipe the internal storage ?

I understand you want to help people or whatever but don't give wrong advice that could do them harm. If he wipes the internal storage from where will he even flash the update zip not to mention everything including photos , videos , important files will be deleted from his phone.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015

Nevabackdown likes this.
  6. Nimit4
    Jelly Bean Jul 5, 2015

Nimit4 , Jul 5, 2015 :
    Yes it will be deleted + Internal Storage LOL i hate people who use Caps Lock so i get him wrong advice

7. Nevabackdown
    Jelly Bean Jul 5, 2015

Nevabackdown , Jul 5, 2015 :
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you continue leading people in wrong direction I can tell you I don't have mod powers, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long forum experience . Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let this bad behavior of yours go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will call @Nurve .

PVS Kharoud likes this.
  8. Nurve
    KitKat Jul 5, 2015

Nurve , Jul 5, 2015 :
    Give your fingers some rest. People who mislead are not welcome.

OALEXANDER and Nevabackdown like this.
  9. Nurve
    KitKat Jul 5, 2015

Nurve , Jul 5, 2015 :
    Long forum experience;) @Nevabackdown Looks like you have been around.. Whats your name....Hmmmmm...Your skill set :D Is it lohani

OALEXANDER and Nevabackdown like this.
  10. Nevabackdown
    Jelly Bean Jul 5, 2015

Nevabackdown , Jul 5, 2015 :
    That is what happens when you sit behind a desk. You forget things, like the weight in the hand of a gun that's loaded and one that's not.
    Btw you are right,
    Looks like the sins of insanity have followed us here :D

11. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Jul 16, 2015

OALEXANDER , Jul 16, 2015 :
    @Nevabackdown could not leave behind his traits ..even though he reincarnated with a new account :D

12. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Jul 16, 2015

Funk Wizard likes this.