Unable to make/receive phone calls and texts

1. lievenp
    Froyo May 11, 2016

lievenp , May 11, 2016 :
    Good evening,

Ever since the update to COS 12.1 my OnePlus One has "not been able" to make or receive phone calls or texts. I searched on the OnePlus forums and forums like XDA and saw that more people reported this bug, and read that it would be fixed in the next update.
    It wasn't. I decided to wait until the release of COS 13 before contacting support, but sadly this issue still has not been resolved.

I have searched around all trustworthy forums and sources and tried many "solutions", but nothing helped. When I contacted support they told me I should return the phone, but because I am quite reliant on my phone, I don't want to do this unless it is really the only option.

The strange thing about all this is that when I disable my mobile data connection, bluetooth and Wi-Fi, turn on airplane mode, turn it off again and wait 'till the network connection is re-established, I am able to make to make one or two phonecalls or send a text, only if I try this within a minute of re-establishing connection.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this or would anyone know a solution?

I hope to hear from you.

Cheers,

LievenP

2. SD93
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2016

3. lievenp
    Froyo Jun 2, 2016

lievenp , Jun 2, 2016 :
    Good evening,
    I eventually decided to send my phone back to OnePlus. It is currently under repairs. I'll try to keep you updated. It is probably a hardware issue so I don't know whether CM rom will fix anything.

4. championspike
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2016

5. lostLambda
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2016

lievenp likes this.
  6. lievenp
    Froyo Jun 3, 2016

lievenp , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Tried another ROM, didn't work.