Unable to purchase

1. Nieles
    Eclair May 22, 2018

Nieles , May 22, 2018 :
    I tried ordering the midnight black model, but I got internal servers errors all the time.
    Then I received a message that the midnight black model is out of stock :(
    Then I thought okay I'll just get the mirror black, but now I can't order that one because it says I already placed 5 orders.

So what to do now?

Comore, Dieselhans and jdpmendes like this.
  2. G_Horatiu_Popescu_Kdwe
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

Dieselhans likes this.
  3. Axeldemol
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

Axeldemol , May 22, 2018 :
    Same here. Shopping cart was up to 4x due the errors.removed wanted to checkout. Always errors, shopping cart empty, now sold out. Dissapointing, they know its gonne be a hugh succes.

Dieselhans likes this.
  4. homer0815
    Eclair May 22, 2018

homer0815 , May 22, 2018 :
    Same here and my vouchercode now shows "used".
    I really wanted to give oneplus a chance after my Oneplus 1 Odyssey - but now I think I'm going to spend my money somewhere else.
    I'm very disappointed in Oneplus - AGAIN!

Even the ticketsystem zendesk shows "Error in exception handler"

Dieselhans likes this.
  5. pishta
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

Dieselhans likes this.
  6. jdpmendes
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

jdpmendes , May 22, 2018 :
    Same here.

I got:
    - Trying to Bring spaceship back to earth...
    - More than 4x in shopping basket
    - And finally, out of stock!

Dieselhans likes this.
  7. pb0264
    Donut May 22, 2018

pb0264 , May 22, 2018 :
    Also disappointed....This was not a good start to my new oneplus experience!

Dieselhans likes this.
  8. cece259
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

cece259 , May 22, 2018 :
    I ordered my oneplus 6, got a order confirmation but can't find this order in my order page? what now?

Dieselhans likes this.
  9. rozak
    Donut May 22, 2018

rozak , May 22, 2018 :
    In my case order went through up to successful payment via Paypal, but upon returning to the site I got "Trying to bring spaceship back to earth".

Now I see nothing in my orders page, Paypal has the successful payment and not mail from OnePlus regarding the order.

I am trying to chat with them, but no response for 30 minutes, just waiting in the queue.

Dieselhans likes this.
  10. Kestous
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

Dieselhans likes this.
  11. steventurner21
    Donut May 22, 2018

steventurner21 , May 22, 2018 :
    Yeah this is pretty disappointing. I was holding off getting a desperately needed new phone so I could get the oneplus 6 and then the site just completely breaks while trying to buy it before it completely runs out of stock. Not a great first impression

Dieselhans likes this.
  12. cece259
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

cece259 , May 22, 2018 :
    is
    can you link me the support page? got the exactly the same shit happening to me..

13. rozak
    Donut May 22, 2018

rozak , May 22, 2018 :
    For chat go to support page and open a new chat (down on the right of the page).

14. Powl_hvc
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

Powl_hvc , May 22, 2018 :
    People, seriously.

Relax for a moment. Obviously the page is being overrun right now. That was absolutely to be expected.

You all act like someone just ran over your dog.

Wait a day or two and try again. It's really not that hard to not be an impatient child with no understanding of how websites work.

feersum_endjinn and HarmOPO like this.
  15. hawdes
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

hawdes , May 22, 2018 :
    Based on that everyone wants this hyped phone, it's not that surprising that the website and check out system breaks.
    Imagine how many people that were refreshing the page until release time and it was possible to purchase a phone.

They will restock again so don't worry. I didn't get a phone either but I'm not making a scene about it.

OnePlus is basically out of stock and third party retailers at my location are also out of stock already. Hang tight and wait.

OnePlus is already one of the best Android smartphones in my opinion, saying this as a proud owner of a OnePlus One, OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 5.

Awaiting the OnePlus 6.

Kind regards,
    Martin

16. whatelse89
    Honeycomb May 22, 2018

whatelse89 , May 22, 2018 :
    Useless support, they told me to try with another web browser and try to empty my cache and then they close the discussion
    T.T

Dieselhans likes this.
  17. thekislyj
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

thekislyj , May 22, 2018 :
    Hey guys im waiting one plus 6 all day and now when I made my order your site transfered me out and I couldn't go back and do it again. Now I see all phones are already sold. Whats going on? As I understood I won't get any phone or disscount today....

Dieselhans likes this.
  18. steventurner21
    Donut May 22, 2018

steventurner21 , May 22, 2018 :
    It doesn't exactly make it less frustrating. I'm fine with being beaten to the available stock, I'm less okay with the website collapsing. This is a solved problem in this day and age - they knew when it would be released, they had plenty of time to plan and scale up their site. It's not hard

whatelse89 likes this.
  19. Comore
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

Comore , May 22, 2018 :
    Thanks oneplus for giving me a voucher that I can use for priority shipping when the phone I want is out of stock in 5 seconds... Great

Dieselhans likes this.
  20. Nieles
    Eclair May 22, 2018

Nieles , May 22, 2018 :
    If you make a big thing about launching at a specific time you have to be ready for it. That the website doesn't work I understand but that is not really my concern as a customer. I had several other product launches with huge online queues but they could handle it in a correct way. Now it feels like I was waiting in front of a line but the front of the line was sent to the wrong area and now they are screwed.