Unable to redial the last number dialed via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. SURESHDSOUZA
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2021

SURESHDSOUZA , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 30, 2021 :
    Hi ! I am not able to redial the last number dialed on my mobile phone through my bluetooth headset. I used to do this all this while until the update in June 2021.
    I was promised that the problem will be resolved within one month, but that is not to be.
    Now each time I want to redial the last number, I have to take out my phone and go to the call history & then redial from there. It is a real nuisance, especially if one is driving.
    Earlier I would just double click a button on the headset & the last number would get redialed so conveniently.
    I have tried all my other brand bluetooth headsets, but the problem is with all brands.
    Please let me know by when you will be rectifying this major problem. It's been more than a month now & nothing seems to have been done.
    Many others too are having the same problem, as I have read about it earlier on.
    Hoping for a quick & permanent solution.
    Thank you.
    Regards,
    Suresh D'Souza

2. akks
    KitKat Jul 30, 2021

akks , Jul 30, 2021 :
    Dear sir, this is not oneplus support. This is a user forum. No-one here can rectify your issue. You may contact OnePlus support, instead.

Artemus. likes this.
  3. SURESHDSOUZA
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2021

SURESHDSOUZA , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 31, 2021 :
    Oh ! Thank you Sir. I am so sorry for posting it wrongly here.

akks likes this.
  4. akks
    KitKat Jul 31, 2021

akks , Jul 31, 2021 :
    No problem, sir. It happens:)