Tooony , Nov 7, 2017 :
    Step 1 to asking a question:
    Ask it clearly and give all the info related

Joey463 likes this.
  3. Bartnl
    Lollipop Nov 7, 2017

Bartnl , Nov 7, 2017 :
    Works perfectly fine on mine.
    Select any of the pics of your liking in the One-shot widget and it will rotate the available pics every day.

4. F_Praveen_Kumar_rXWV
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2017

F_Praveen_Kumar_rXWV , Nov 9, 2017 :
    We got a recent update that we can select any of the pic from shot on one plus to make it as our wall paper and screen saver it was perfectly working for few days now I cannot able to select the pictures which I wanted after selecting the picture the screen becomes dark and and no changes in my wallpaper and screen saver
    help me to sort out ....... and it is very slow, find the below screen shot .....
    1510195740961.jpg

5. F_Praveen_Kumar_rXWV
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2017

F_Praveen_Kumar_rXWV , Nov 9, 2017 :
    it was perfectly working but not now picture is not loading ...

6. OzzyJay
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 9, 2017

OzzyJay , Nov 9, 2017 :
    Go to file manager > images (or location of file) > select/view image > select three dots at top right > set as and Bob's your uncle [e]1f60a[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

Joey463 likes this.
  7. F_Praveen_Kumar_rXWV
    Cupcake Nov 12, 2017

F_Praveen_Kumar_rXWV , Nov 12, 2017 :
    hi ,

I know how to set a wallpaper from gallery please convey me how to set a wallpaper from one plus one shots which is recently upgraded . I cannot able to select wallpaper from one plus one shot

8. OzzyJay
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 12, 2017

9. Notredame8
    Froyo Nov 12, 2017

Notredame8 , Nov 12, 2017 :
    I believe they just installed a new update for those that have automatic update enabled for OnePlus launcher. I now I have to hold down on an empty portion of the main screen. from there you select wallpapers and then choose the app you want to use and then the wallpaper.

The option was always available before hand but it was never enforced and you could always apply this within the apps. Now they've locked you out it seems and you have to do it from this OnePlus wallpaper option.