unable to update my oneplus 3T, disappointed

1. jithin thomas
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2017

jithin thomas , Sep 7, 2017 :
    I purchased my one plus 3T two months back, and it was running on oxygen os 3.5.4, whenever I try to update my phone, it downloads the update to 100% and it doesn't proceed any further. I thought this problem will be fixed with the next update and when the 4.1.7 update was rolled out, I tried updating my phone again and I'm still facing the same problem.I found that few of my friends using oneplus are also facing the same problem.I would like to know how I can update my phone because it's still running on OS 3.5.4

2. Bartnl
    Lollipop Sep 7, 2017

Bartnl , Sep 7, 2017 :
    By using this great feature of the forum called search. Use a keyword like "update".
    A lot has been written about this already. Including tips and tricks.

Jericho Gomez and Chitt Kapadia like this.
  3. Chitt Kapadia
    Eclair Sep 7, 2017

G_Gyan_Droid_TUme likes this.
  4. Chitt Kapadia
    Eclair Sep 7, 2017

Chitt Kapadia , Sep 7, 2017 :
    jokes aside... try installing open beta. since this is last four months of open beta for OP3T. from this December/January open beta will discontinue. so might as well take a chance and enjoy while you can. since you won't be changing your phone for at least couple of years.

5. jithin thomas
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2017

jithin thomas , Sep 7, 2017 :
    I have tried to download the update from oneplus official site, but that too doesn't work the download stops in between and starts over again,I would like to know if any one else is facing the same issue, i don't follow the threads posted in the forum so much so is there any way to fix this