Unable to WarpCharge 7 Pro when using official charger and cable

1. M1558438888252
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2019

M1558438888252 , Dec 3, 2019 :
    Hi All,

I wonder if anyone has experienced a problem with the 7 Pro and Warp charging with official warp charger and cable, basically it wont Warp charge at all, it will slow charge with the official cable and non OnePlus charger or slow charge with OnePlus charger and a third party cable, when using official charger and cable it doesn't charge at all let alone warp charge?

I wouldn't normally ask this sort of thing on a forum but I am really disappointed with the service I have received from OnePlus I have already sent my phone back once and the didn't find anything wrong (Service Request says they spent 1 minute looking before returning) now they want me to send it back again this time with the charger and cable which they could have asked for the first time if they had thought about it a bit more, I use this as my business phone, its such hassle resetting everything and not having the phone for a week, I first raised this over 4 weeks ago, numerous emails, had to spend £180 get a temporary phone to cover while it was being looked at, endless emails, sending videos of it happening and now to have to send it back again is so disappointing.

Anyway sorry for rant was just hoping someone has experienced this and got it fixed and will save me having to send back again.

Thank in advance.