Unacceptable release day conditions.

1. HarmOPO
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2018

HarmOPO , May 23, 2018 :

Alessandrabosi

you are the voice of reason. thank you. I will be patient.​

I know it's frustrating going through an ordering process this way. In the Netherlands we're lucky to have a phone company who sells the Oneplus 6 on their Dutch website. I ordered last Thursday without any problems and it will be delivered today. Oneplus should do that in other countries too..

Alessandrabosi likes this.
  2. mopsert
    KitKat May 23, 2018

mopsert , May 23, 2018 :
    Good to see, that you got that voucher applied to your current order. I was contacted by CS this morning at 0:24 a.m. CET and was asked for the info, too. Even though I consider it strange they can't see all the necessary information themselves, since they should be able to see everything that went on in my account in their system.

Nevertheless I gave them the info and now am still waiting for an answer.

I hope you and everybody with multiple paid orders pending will have their issues resolved soon!

Martin70 and Alessandrabosi like this.
  3. TheMG37
    Gingerbread May 23, 2018

TheMG37 , May 23, 2018 :
    After yesterday this really has me in two minds as to whether I should buy another one plus device in the future.

4. Martin70
    Honeycomb May 23, 2018

Martin70 , May 23, 2018 :
    I met with my bank this morning as with HiPay messing up I was billed for two orders, the unauthorized overdraft is going to cost me and they say it could take up to two weeks to refund the order it took me two hours to cancel. Sadly the bank were unable to help further. OnePlus have a great product but if they had done due diligence on HiPay we would not have this post-release-day hangover.

Still no official statement from OnePlus which is letting them down badly. I really expect better from a company that relies on "word of mouth". The No. 1 rule when things go wrong is "keep the customer informed", the No. 2 rule, "be honest about the problems."

mopsert, bbirtwell and Alessandrabosi like this.
  5. Alessandrabosi
    Eclair May 23, 2018

Alessandrabosi , May 23, 2018 :
    Wow..... unbelievable. In the same boat mate. This is very disheartening.

mopsert and Martin70 like this.
  6. Martin70
    Honeycomb May 23, 2018

The order still has not even shown up on "My Orders" page. This after OnePlus promised to learn from mistakes made previously. I am a OnePlus fan, I am not suggesting we all go and buy a different product, I just want OnePlus to listen to the community and respond.

bbirtwell and Alessandrabosi like this.
  7. bbirtwell
    Donut May 23, 2018

bbirtwell , May 23, 2018 :
    As has been stated previously, Daniel was the person who started this thread. Look at the comments to the thread, there are a lot of people in the UK that are having the same problem. My current status is that I have 2 orders, 1 cancelled by OnePlus as Hipay did not notify you of the payment being made and 1 confirmed as paid by PayPal and awaiting dispatch. I am currently having 2 payments being paid, the PayPal from my bank and the Hipay one from my credit card. The card provider has confirmed that the Hipay payment has been approved and no attempt has been made to cancel the payment by OnePlus or Hipay. It is time that OnePlus took responsibility for the mess caused because either their systems or their contracted third party payment authorisers Hipay systems could not cope with the demand. Over on Reddit there are posts showing that OnePlus manually overrode some cancelled orders whilst at the same time the customer agents were advising customers to reorder using PayPal, leading to the situation we now have. It is time that OnePlus took control of the situation and made an official announcement about what they are doing to make things right, instead of posting little messages about how they value their wonderful customers and not to worry. People are worried, some are facing payments and costs that they cannot afford through no fault of their own. Sort it out before you lose all 8f your word of mouth support. Brian

8. Alessandrabosi
    Eclair May 23, 2018

Hear, hear! @Carl

bbirtwell and Martin70 like this.
  9. Alessandrabosi
    Eclair May 23, 2018

This is highly disappointing. I cant believe there's nothing on your order page!!! Thats absolutely F**cked up! How dare they.

Martin70 and bbirtwell like this.
  10. bbirtwell
    Donut May 23, 2018

11. Alessandrabosi
    Eclair May 23, 2018

Agreed. yet he can still post 'happy stuff' on his Twitter.... Not amused

bbirtwell likes this.
  12. mopsert
    KitKat May 23, 2018

mopsert , May 23, 2018 :
    CS wrote that the Bullets will be sent to me, once they are available, even though I was not able to use the voucher during order process.

At least that inconvenience was handled properly by OnePlus.

13. Martin70
    Honeycomb May 23, 2018

I am pleased to report that the money has now been refunded to my bank account, this has left me with two days of unauthorised overdraft fees. I have also received an email informing me that my phone is ready for shipping but it is not yet with DHL who will be picking it up from "SZCZECIN - SLUBICE - POLAND." The email also says that it may take up to 24 hours to appear on "My Orders" page. Finally, I have also been informed that I will be able to have my voucher for the Wireless Bullets authorised.

The time, stress and financial cost involved are disappointing. I am a OnePlus fan and know they will also face "time, stress and financial cost". I am still hopeful that OnePlus will release a statement about what went wrong and what steps they will take to ensure it will not happen again. While I believe that the payment provider HiPay were at fault, OnePlus should have done better due diligence before hiring them.

I have left a negative review on: https://trustpilot.com/review/hipay.com and encourage others to do likewise.

We have a good community here and I would like to thank those who have encouraged me during the frustration. My final thoughts are with those who have still got outstanding problems, I hope they will be sorted soon.

mopsert and Alessandrabosi like this.
  14. bbirtwell
    Donut May 23, 2018

bbirtwell , May 23, 2018 :
    I am very happy that you have received your refund. I have just received an email from OP customer services following the complaint I made. They have stated that a gerund has been made, unfortunately my online credit card statement says otherwise. There 8s hope if you have received the refund. I agree that the actual errors probably occurred due to Hipay and I am about to head over to write a review. OP should have acted quicker and with a uniform response when the errors became apparent. They are far to quiet on the subject

Alessandrabosi and Martin70 like this.
  15. Thiesie
    Donut May 31, 2018

Thiesie , May 31, 2018 :
    Still waiting on my refund... HiPay is a slow and seemingly unorganised mess. Also very sad that OnePlus hasn't released a statement of any kind.

16. chistery
    Honeycomb May 31, 2018

chistery , May 31, 2018 :
    Mine is still in London with DHL so I have to wait till they send it back to Poland so I can get the refund. OnePlus support haven't tried to help at all. Would be nice if they even just apologised for using HiPay and explained what happend.