Unavailablity of Wireless Bullets 2 (Olive Green) in India via OnePlus 6T

1. vaibs651
    Eclair Jan 2, 2020

vaibs651 , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 2, 2020 :
    There is no stock of OnePlus Wireless Bullets 2 (OLIVE GREEN) variant.

Why do you people have started the Red Cable Club?
    To annoy your customers by providing 50% off coupons on Bullets and then showing them out of stock?

Customer Service also does not have any idea of the upcoming stock on OnePlus.in.

Really annoyed!

@Pete @Manu J.

2. SWAPPYONE
    Honeycomb Jan 2, 2020

SWAPPYONE , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 2, 2020 :
    GUESS I'M WITH YOU I'M NOT PISSED WITH COLOR NOT AVAILABLE BUT BECAUSE FREE CASE IS ALSO GONE GUESS THEY WANT TO SELL OUT BLACK VARIANT AND BUT WITHOUT CASE...

3. vaibs651
    Eclair Jan 2, 2020

Sparkles28 likes this.
  4. shareefkhasim
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

Sparkles28, vaibs651 and SWAPPYONE like this.
  5. Sparkles28
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

vaibs651 likes this.
  6. Sparkles28
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

Sparkles28 , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 3, 2020 :
    Soo annoying!!![e]1f62d[/e]

vaibs651 and SWAPPYONE like this.
  7. vaibs651
    Eclair Jan 3, 2020

Sparkles28 likes this.
  8. Rishi_Pisces
    Froyo Jan 4, 2020

Rishi_Pisces , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 4, 2020 :
    I too called up the customer care on 01.01.2020 for the purpose of knowing about the difference between the free pouch and storage bag provided in the box... that guy had no clue about whether there exist any free pouch available with the purchase... rather he also questioned the validity of 50% off Red Cable Voucher 🙄... and on 02.01.2020, the Gift became Out of Stock...
    No Disrespect, But Seems like OnePlus has given the 50% voucher to everyone to Clear the Stock so that they can move onto True Wireless Buds!

SWAPPYONE likes this.
  9. vaibs651
    Eclair Jan 4, 2020

SWAPPYONE likes this.
  10. SWAPPYONE
    Honeycomb Jan 5, 2020

SWAPPYONE , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jan 5, 2020 :
    It just feels so true man just perfect reason to be

vaibs651 likes this.
  11. Shubham7616
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2020

Shubham7616 , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Even I'm waiting for the case to come back. Called them twice and they had no idea about the case. Tweeted on their handle to, guess no replies there also.

SWAPPYONE likes this.
  12. Shubham7616
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2020

Hell is it even worth 3k ?? there are too many complaints about the headset not working after few months, not charging, not connecting etc etc on the community. Feeling a bit skleptical to buy them.

13. Rishi_Pisces
    Froyo Jan 8, 2020

Rishi_Pisces , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Just because we r not getting the case along with the earphones doesn't make them bad... i visited the Store and had a first hand experience with the device... if u r expecting something extraordinary then u'll be disappointed... it's a good wireless set with decent to good audio... many people were there to get their bullets (1as well as 2) replaced but still everybody was satisfied with the product... @3000/- these are neither dirt cheap nor very expensive... Me too will be very happy to buy it along with the case because the pouch provided along is a bit problometic... i wish OnePlus does something about it!

SWAPPYONE likes this.
  14. Shubham7616
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2020

Never said that not providing the case made them bad, even I went to the store and tried them, and they actually are decent headphones, but my point is durability, so many people reported that their earphones stopped working in few months. If true true then it definately makes them bad

SWAPPYONE likes this.
  15. Rishi_Pisces
    Froyo Jan 8, 2020

Rishi_Pisces , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 8, 2020 :
    if they do do develop some technical fault they are ready to replace it... no guarantee on customer mishandling... every one knows it... my whole point was that case would be a better option than the pouch just for the sake of enhancing durability! [e]1f60a[/e]

Shubham7616 likes this.
  16. Pinky_Goel
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2020

Pinky_Goel , Jan 18, 2020 :
    I am also trying to buy Olive Green because it is looking better then black one. Inquired many times from customer care also but they don`t have any idea about it.:tonguewink:
    Waiting for olive green before the voucher will expire. Hope the Oneplus will never disappoint its customer.

17. Rishi_Pisces
    Froyo Jan 18, 2020

Rishi_Pisces , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 18, 2020 :
    Every one has their own personal choice... i hope u have checked the actual colour at store or someplace else... at store i have checked the olive green and with usual wear and tear of top coating inside colour looks odd... also they told me at Store they are about to finish with Black and had olive green only, vica versa for online... i had waited and then ordered black using voucher... Go ahead doesn't seems like olive green will be available in a week's time but u can try ur luck!

SWAPPYONE likes this.
  18. SWAPPYONE
    Honeycomb Jan 18, 2020

SWAPPYONE , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jan 18, 2020 :
    I thought of exact same thing. Let's use the voucher before it expires.

19. Rajashekarkoutla
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2020

Rajashekarkoutla , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 20, 2020 :
    I asked many times about the availability of wireless bullets 2 olive green variant to the customer service but they too don't know the exact info about that and whenever I ask them saying many times that "we had informed to the sales department and please follow our website ". Meanwhile we may get the voucher expired and of no use once the product available in stock after a week later.
    so ONE PLUS please make sure get the product available by the end of this month. I think One plus never disappoints it's customers.

20. SWAPPYONE
    Honeycomb Jan 20, 2020

SWAPPYONE , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jan 20, 2020 :
    Not always but it does 🤷