Unbelievable video shot entirely on Iphone 6s+

1. hotsauce
    Lollipop Oct 17, 2015

hotsauce , Oct 17, 2015 :

Oneplus should give the OPT to some pro photographer or videographer to see what they can do with the OPT camera.

2. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Moderator Moderator Oct 17, 2015

3. rphlfjrd
    Lollipop Oct 17, 2015

rphlfjrd , Oct 17, 2015 :
    I'm not surprised. We shot a project entirely with an iPhone 6 and it went toe to toe with other entry level Sony camcorders, even in low light.

4. Tech_User101
    Eclair Oct 18, 2015

Tech_User101 , Oct 18, 2015 :
    How do you get an invite system from another member, like do you have a friend system or what, I am new that's why.

meatandy likes this.
  5. polk03
    Honeycomb Oct 18, 2015

polk03 , Oct 18, 2015 :
    Lol what. How many invite systems are there? Its quite amazing how OP has created many different systems of invites for each person. I'm astounded.:rolleyes:

Gaurav Rohilla likes this.
  6. AntMunny
    KitKat Oct 18, 2015

AntMunny , Oct 18, 2015 :
    Wow...that's pretty awesome. I wonder what software they used for post processing/editing

nyzproof333 and Tarfex like this.
  7. Nosoliciting
    Honeycomb Oct 18, 2015

Nosoliciting , Oct 18, 2015 :
    The video parts, looked very standard, nothing that heats up the nuts. The time-lapse which was most of the video looked fine. Thing is, in these environments, most cameras operated well will look good. That said, there was unflattering highlight rolloff, minimal info remaining in the low end. And, truth be told the compression done posting online was not gentle. This whole iPhone is a dslr or prosumer camera killer is absurd. Yeah, people have made features with them. So what, it starts with story and the camera is just a tool to help tell it. Frankly, shooting projects with a phone feels more like a crafty way to garner free publicity, rather than using proper tools. Whatever though, Internet, Internet I'm right your wrong, let's argue and then be friends,or not, let's concede, or be obnoxious. Troll, yell louder, OPT will fix my sinking battleship.

rphlfjrd likes this.
  8. Tech_User101
    Eclair Oct 18, 2015

Tech_User101 , Oct 18, 2015 :
    Woops, I mean a single invite bruh.

9. polk03
    Honeycomb Oct 18, 2015

polk03 , Oct 18, 2015 :
    @Tech_User101 There are not a lot of invites at the moment. The open sale just passed by at October 12. You could have bought it then without one. But now that it has passes. I doubt that there is any leftovers for people with invites.

10. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Oct 18, 2015

11. hotsauce
    Lollipop Oct 18, 2015

hotsauce , Oct 18, 2015 :
    I thought the video was amazing, the details in the mountains. The dynamic range in those scenes with shadows moving in and out. My OPO is nowhere near that good in dynamic range. Ohh also the slow motion was incredible, sharp and free of noise. The slow motion on my OPO have tons of noise and just bad overall.

12. fattycow55
    Gingerbread Oct 18, 2015

13. Nosoliciting
    Honeycomb Oct 18, 2015

Nosoliciting , Oct 18, 2015 :
    I will politely disagree in the overall quality. In regards to being better than OPO, I completely agree. It's impressive how fast things are moving. But I'm a ***** and pixel peep like a son of a gun.