Unboxing Challenge: First impressions on the OnePlus 9 Series

1. rohitanand
    KitKat Apr 16, 2021

rohitanand , Apr 16, 2021 :
    Awesome stuff man... really like it.
    Amazed to see your creative shots and their behind the scene shots as well.

Welcome to the Community... enjoy your stay here...

:)

Nipu_1998 and WassiWaz like this.
  2. Vinesh20
    Donut Apr 16, 2021

Vinesh20 , Apr 16, 2021 :
    I am going to make it short and even the pics are not great as other pics but I want to highlight three small but big deal-breakers, I was using samsung S20+ and I decided to choose OnePlus for two specific reasons,

1) Charging Speed - The moment I unboxed kept it for charging, I knew I was right about my decision as it charged from 39 to 100 in 20,25min compared to my S20+ which takes 1hr 15. My face brimmed with happiness 🥳🥳

2) Fingerprint scanner and face detection-
    I haven't seen many talk about this but the fingerprint scanner and face detection is way faster compared to S20+, I used to tap two to three times to get it right in S20+ and my phn never used to detect me, I guess it hates me. But, in OnePlus it was just smooth like butter as if the phone wants me all the time.

3) Now the third one is something I did not expect from Oneplus, it's the inability to scale apps to fullscreen. It is disappointing, feels like am using a phone with huge top bezels, I hope OnePlus can rectify it soon

But what I realised is that once you use a Oneplus then it's difficult to use any other phone, Just like,🍎

Attached Files:

Crystal Z. likes this.
  3. SachinTS
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2021

SachinTS , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 16, 2021 :
    Now its Really BUSINESS from the starting Its all about US 1+ now its not i still Remember my very first Oneplus 3T that Proud moment of owning a ONEPLUS phone. But now its like if you Have Money then you will Get one stand aside Like Apple's Stuff

4. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 16, 2021

Bobbie63 , Apr 16, 2021 :
    @Crystal Z. why isn’t this a sticky post? This should be sticked, no glued to the OnePlus Wall of Fame permanently.:rolleyes:

Vansh99 and McJader like this.
  5. I1615249496211
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2021

I1615249496211 , Apr 16, 2021 :
    The OnePlus 9 Pro is a great phone this time, it has up to 50w warp wireless charging and not 45w max, it is 50w max warp is what OnePlus decided to stick with the OnePlus 9 Pro, but OnePlus 9 Pro is the highest end of all OnePlus phone configurations, it has only up to 30 times zoom which is not too long zoom range, but it does recharge pretty quickly, its battery life lost its predecessor, the OnePlus 8 Pro which has up to 18.5 hours of video playback, the OnePlus 9 Pro has up to 16 hours of video playback, so OnePlus 9 Pro is better!

6. Y1601315403632 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 16, 2021 :
    1618596221899.jpg

1618596222347.jpg
    I was waiting for a month finally the day arrived , oneplus 9R started its sale for red cable member's , I had planned and went ahead of time to the store and luckily was the first customer at the newly launched store , overall experience of the oneplus Store was amazing .
    Coming to phone that I purchased : oneplus 9R , oneplus never fails to impress me I've been using the one plus for the past two years and still had the same excitement to have one plus 9R ! The processor speed , photo quality everything nailed to the mark the market has set and its truly a flagship killer #NeverSettle

7. Loki9553
    Froyo Apr 16, 2021

Crystal Z. likes this.
  8. Loki9553
    Froyo Apr 16, 2021

Stickied Post

SamuraiTronVC and Crystal Z. like this.
  9. H1594792571381
    Donut Apr 17, 2021

10. Loki9553
    Froyo Apr 17, 2021

Loki9553 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Apr 17, 2021 :
    I believe they already solved this with last updated which was released on 6th April.
    I too was facing overheating issues while using the camera app under harsh sunlight.
    But after the update I'm yet to encounter that issue. I'm from Jaipur, Rajasthan and it's hot here but still no issues using camera app in direct sunlight now.

11. suhaib kazi
    Eclair Apr 17, 2021

Stickied Post
    suhaib kazi , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Apr 17, 2021 :
    Hi.

We grow every year Intellectually, Emotionally, and more Importantly learn from our past.

What OnePlus has done with the OnePlus 9 Series is in exponential from the previous phones released. And it's no jokes.

Been a OnePlus fan following OnePlus since OnePlus 2. I was very sceptical at first tbh. I was following its growth with a Lapidarist's eye. Very closely.

Fell in love.

It took time but i got there with OnePlus 5t.

And now onto the next OnePlus 9 Pro.
    What you really believe in what you create. And truly i was overwhelmed with it's beauty and it's potential.

I like black and grey tones a lot. So naturally Stellar Black would be my go-to.

And what OnePlus has done with handling the black color is one of a kind.

My hands were trembling as i was unboxing the efforts and hardwork of a thousand+ people working tirelessly through the Pandemic and the Semiconductor crisis.

I was smiling as a gush of adrenaline rushed through me.
    I felt i was reborn.

1618669317466.jpg

Two sources of Oxygen. Trees and OnePlus devices.
    One for the Lungs, another for a Tech Geek like me.

1618669123439.jpg

The front display is as good as it can get.
    But more importantly the texture of the back glass and it's feel and the experience is what excites me.

The fit in your hand. It connects you with the Device, as if they were One being. Or your Plus One.

1618669606620.jpg

Meaningful partnership brings out best of both worlds to what you want to achieve and it's visible boldly in your output. Be it Hasselblad or CyanogenMod.

Also Shot On OnePlus 5t.

And Truly,
    Never Settle.

Attached Files:

Crystal Z. and WassiWaz like this.
  12. Nawaf Fakih
    Cupcake Apr 17, 2021

13. sureshgundlapelli
    Donut Apr 17, 2021

14. Gargi Supare
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2021

15. WasifAliRaza
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2021

16. oneplusfav4ever
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 18, 2021

oneplusfav4ever , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 18, 2021 :
    This is the Best Day in my life and ofcourse to my Family.
    One of the best memorable day. I have gifted OnePlus 9R to my wife and she was so thrilled. Actually she is also OnePlus User and Ultimate Fan. She loved OnePlus only because OnePlus phones are Clean and Stock Android experience and ofcourse Excellent and Number ONE OXYGEN OS.

9R is Beast and best phone till date for the price and so amazed. Here's the Family Fun with 9R Unboxing. Thanks to OnePlus Community for this great opportunity. Love the community care 💗

1618769823690.jpg

1618769823724.jpg
    Here's my Simple Unboxing video

Crystal Z. likes this.
  17. mr.shaheed.08
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2021

18. mr.shaheed.08
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2021