Unbricking phone via OnePlus Community App

1. benzmart54 , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 11, 2019 :
    Hello, I tried installing Omnirom on my phone and I wasn't successful therefore now my phone is bricked. I have an HD1910 B1A on OOS 10.0.3. I tried using MSM tool but its stuck on "Downloading oneplus_eu.img to opprodut_a". Its been almost 6000 seconds and still downloading. Can anyone help me with this? Thank tou.

G_plusone likes this.
  2. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Dec 11, 2019

G_plusone , Dec 11, 2019 :
    I suppose you're following the guide from here?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/7t-pro/how-to/op7tpro-unbrick-tool-to-restore-device-t4002909

3. benzmart54 , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 11, 2019 :
    Hi, yes that's the guide I was following. I finally was able to unbrick my phine sometimes it's the most simplest of things in this case it was the cable I was using a replacement cable that I bought on Amazon which works great for charging at warp speed but not as good to use with software so I used the original cable and bam just like magic I was able to get it to work. Lesson learned always use original cables and and it will work LOL.

G_plusone likes this.
  4. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Dec 11, 2019

Haha good to know that you got to the device back to work :)

5. Abhishek654
    Gingerbread Dec 11, 2019

Abhishek654 , Dec 11, 2019 :
    bro!! no need to flash any other rom in OP devices because OS is perfect and smooth .

G_plusone likes this.
  6. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Dec 11, 2019

It's his wish ;)
    he can do whatever he wants to do to his phone

7. Abhishek654
    Gingerbread Dec 11, 2019

Abhishek654 , Dec 11, 2019 :
    yeah! But i'm just suggesting him .

8. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Dec 11, 2019

And I'm suggesting
    Your taste might not match his
    ;)

9. benzmart54
    Donut Dec 12, 2019

benzmart54 , Dec 12, 2019 :
    Hi, guys, I welcome the suggestions. I just wanted to try the Omnirom cause I read the thread and it had more custom features to it so I just wanted to try it out. But I agree OS runs very smooth I just want the ability to customize like I used to do on my rooted Galaxy Note 8. I was able to change the color individually of the icons on the staus bar, and other goodies the developer of the Rom I had, already included Vanced Youtube and VIPER4Android in the Rom. I guess I just have to be patient and wait for TWRP and be able to install exposed, i also read that as soon as twrp is available there would be custom ROMs available. looking forward to itI

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019

G_plusone likes this.