[Unconfirmed]OnePlus 5 Android O beta leaked

1. gprince
    Froyo Nov 9, 2017

gprince , Nov 9, 2017 :
    comparing to previous vers, it's not that good and finger print sucks at this leaked version. I recommend not to install

2. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 9, 2017

pablofg1978 , Nov 9, 2017 :
    Thread merged
    There is no need to create a new thread.

3. BeingIncog
    Nougat Nov 9, 2017

BeingIncog , Nov 9, 2017 :
    thanks so much!

Punk_69 and pablofg1978 like this.
  4. Punk_69
    Lollipop Nov 9, 2017

vipul619 and BeingIncog like this.
  5. vn75insider
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 10, 2017

vn75insider , Nov 10, 2017 :
    fixed. After adb sideload successfully Oxygen 4.5.6 , my Op5 got an OTA notice to 4.5.14 . I think you firstly try to adb sideload Oxygen 4.5.6 then you'll launch the above method if your issue still persist.

2. Download the ORIGINAL OnePlus5 recovery image, AND the FULL ZIP for the stock OOS ROM - NOT an OTA image ([OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 4.5.6 (7.1.1) OTA for OnePlus 5, posted by @Funk Wizard in the 2nd post - thanks dude [​IMG] )

The process:

3. Flash the stock recovery -- Command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    4. Boot stock recovery by rebooting the phone and press VOL+UP within 5 seconds to interrupt the process.
    4a. Select Recovery with VOL buttons. Confirm with powerbutton
    4b. Choose your language in the recovery and select wipe data and cache and then Erase everything
    4c. Select DONE, not reboot. Select erase everything 2 times more (so you have erased it all three times in total).
    5. Reboot the phone into fastboot again, and type fastboot oem lock - confirm and let it reboot.
    6. Reboot the phone into fastboot again, and type fastboot oem unlock - confirm and let it reboot.
    (if you wish to have a unlocked bootloader, this allows you to flash a custom recovery and thus install custom roms).
    7. Boot into fastboot mode. Now we will manually wipe and format cache, system and userdata. paste this command into the commandprompt:
    fastboot erase cache & fastboot erase system & fastboot erase userdata
    - This will run the 3 commands after each other.
    8. Repeat step 4, 4a, 4b and 4c again. In 4c only a single "erase everything" is needed.
    9. Reboot into recovery again, select Install from ADB - this will enter the sideload mode, allowing you to installZIP (flash it) from the PC.
    10. Yay. 10 step Anniversary - dont we love it?![​IMG][​IMG]
    11. Enter adb sideload C:\path\to\full\OOS\stock\rom.zip
    12. The CMD window will say "serving (1%)", etc... After a good while, the phone will sayInstall success - reboot the phone.

Abdul_Batman_Khan likes this.
  6. G_abdulazeeztri_azeez_lE
    Donut Nov 12, 2017

7. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop Nov 12, 2017

8. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Nov 12, 2017

9. G_abdulazeeztri_azeez_lE
    Donut Nov 12, 2017

10. Abdul_Batman_Khan
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2017

Abdul_Batman_Khan , Nov 13, 2017 :
    well, I took it to service center and they did it for me ...

11. ringogelso
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017