Uncontrollable Clearance Delay - Post Updates here

1. ClashCorp
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2016

ClashCorp , Oct 27, 2016 :
    Same here. Shipping to Orlando. I guess I am a little bit disappointed as I was hoping to maybe get my OP3 by the end of this week, but it looks like the soonest will be Monday. Although I can't really complain as OnePlus said it would be here Nov 7. upload_2016-10-27_18-31-57.png

2. eclectified
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2016

3. gmo8492
    Lollipop Oct 28, 2016

gmo8492 , Oct 28, 2016 :
    Yes I have gotten the same delay, my phone is suppose to arrive tommorow but it seems to be just sitting at DHL warehouse in Shenzen with the same custom delay. I ordered my phone 2 weeks ago and it shipped this Monday. I hope they resolve this or I'm just gonna cancel my order.

4. jlalbert
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2016

jlalbert , Oct 28, 2016 :
    Like many others said, according to the OP website, they say the smartphone will be delivered by the 7th of next month. Until that point I'm not going to worry about, maybe they are waiting for another batch to ship together due to the high demand or something. Anyway, what is odd is that DHL has the product in their hands and we don't have any email or official notice either from DHL or OnePlus.

5. gmo8492
    Lollipop Oct 28, 2016

gmo8492 , Oct 28, 2016 :
    I totally agree, I've been a supporter of OnePlus, they make great devices but the shipping has to change. I knew that they were having supply problems and I waited a little over 2 weeks to get this phone but now it's stuck in a warehouse 6,000 miles away from me. FML...lol

samwise70 likes this.
  6. Louiebeth
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2016

Louiebeth , Oct 28, 2016 :
    Another soon-to-be OnePlus 3 user here with the "Uncontrollable Clearance Delay" issue. Based in California, US. I ordered my phone on the 14th, and the original (and current) delivery date per OP is tomorrow. I'm doubting that'll happen, but hoping for Saturday or Monday.

7. Robfozz
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2016

Robfozz , Oct 28, 2016 :
    Guys, DHL literally has all of our phones just sitting in a corner or something doing absolutely nothing. Not moving anywhere...

Think about this for a second...

8. yonahwolf
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2016

yonahwolf , Oct 28, 2016 :
    Glad I am not alone in this boat - based on the posts, my guess is that this has to be somewhat of a normal delay - which is why OnePlus told us to add 3-4 days from dispatch to receipt. Based on some of the posts,
    Waiting on a Chinese Government official to come back from his coffee break and give them the okay to ship it to the US... :)

9. gmo8492
    Lollipop Oct 28, 2016

gmo8492 , Oct 28, 2016 :
    True, but people have already missed their ship date and it's been confirmed that they messed up something during the shipping process.

10. hmsturgeon
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2016

hmsturgeon , Oct 28, 2016 :
    I talked to someone from DHL and they said it could take 4-5 days to receive paper work and the item to ship... Anyone else talk to them?

11. Poblasai
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2016

Poblasai , Oct 28, 2016 :
    Same as everyone else. Ordered Oct 9th. Expected delivery on Oct 28. Been sitting in Shenzhen for 3 days. I have the sneaking suspicion my phone isn't going to miss it's expected delivery date. :(

I've ordered several things from China; this is seems to be a common occurrence. (Last time I ordered something from China it just before Chinese new year... mistake.)

Still it'd be nice if OP told us they're working to get it resolved.

12. iLikeEatingBroccoli
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2016

iLikeEatingBroccoli , Oct 28, 2016 :
    From DHL's documentation on importing into the US from China, "All importers and exporters in China are required to register with Customs authorities for an importer or exporter Customs Registration code (CR Code), or engage with an agent who has the CR Code and is authorized to act as the importer or exporter of record for their shipments. This CR code is to be indicated on customs declaration forms of all shipments, except for documents and personal effects. We encourage you to relay the urgency of these requirements (for both HS Codes and CR Codes) to your trading partners in China, as shipments being imported into/exported out of China may be placed on hold by Customs authorities until this information is available."

I bet there's an issue with that CR code. Maybe it's not there, or the "agent" is unavailable.... says at the bottom basically what's happening to us. China put it on hold cuz they don't have the CR code I'm guessing. Seems thought that they just need to call up oneplus and be like "yo what's your CR code." Dunno why it would take 3+ days....

13. iLikeEatingBroccoli
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2016

iLikeEatingBroccoli , Oct 28, 2016 :
    Anyone else getting frequent "there's a lot of load on our website" messages on oneplus.net right now?? I wonder if a lot of people are complianing...

14. arrisquddus
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 28, 2016

arrisquddus , Oct 28, 2016 :
    So disappointed! I was looking forward to its delivery all week and have cleared virtually everything from my soon to be old phone :/

15. G_Edwin_Orrico_(3d0rr)_m
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2016

hmsturgeon likes this.
  16. Demario Douce
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2016

Demario Douce , Oct 28, 2016 :
    Same for me, Mine was shipped on Monday, sighs, it seems as if they will arrive Monday...........

17. dachengcode
    Eclair Oct 28, 2016

dachengcode , Oct 28, 2016 :
    A lot of us also ordered the phone in early Oct with a deliver estimate of tomorrow (10/28). After weeks if waiting, the phone was something to look forward to as we head into the wknd.

But, it's good to know others are on track to getting their OP3 phones earlier than previously estimated!

18. rodriguezr36
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2016

rodriguezr36 , Oct 28, 2016 :
    I ordered Oct 10th and have been waiting eagerly ever since. I was originally promised a 10/28 delivery date but was horrified when I saw the "Uncontrollable Clearance Delay" status and that it was still in China. Glad I found this thread and am not the only one but it still sucks. This wouldn't be as huge a deal if my current phone wasn't currently on it's last leg. Every time I press the power button the phone has a 75% chance messing up and immediately shutting off. My current solution has been to set the screen to go to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity when not plugged in (I don't have an option to leave the screen always on), or when plugged in to have the screen always display. I also physically removed the power button so I don't accidentally press it and cause it to mess up. If the screen does turn off, I have to plug my phone in to turn the screen back on OR have someone call me. Needless to say, using this phone has been a huge nuisance for the past few weeks. Save me OP3...you're my only hope.

19. dachengcode
    Eclair Oct 28, 2016

dachengcode , Oct 28, 2016 :
    I think in many ways Amazon Prime has spoiled me with their Prime shipping!! I'm so used to ordering things and getting them in 2 days or less, and they're shipping process is so good it's rare I ever experience shipping delays such as this.

Trying to dial down my expectations. That being said, I can't seem to stop hoping my phone will arrive this coming Monday at the latest, haha.

20. sterval
    Eclair Oct 28, 2016

mortezaa likes this.