Eclair Jun 2, 2020

3. jasmeet marwah
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2020

jasmeet marwah , Jun 2, 2020 :
    update to the latest version, atleast 10.3.2

4. Vineet_Kumar_OP
    Froyo Jun 3, 2020

Vineet_Kumar_OP , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 3, 2020 :
    No. Its not as the battery has some cycles to get fully charged and discharged. So it's recommended to charge it form 15 to 90% to maintain a particular cycle. Lithium batteries in older days had a charging cycle of 500 times. Maybe this time they should have some improvements.

5. manoj.sv
    Eclair Jun 3, 2020

6. jasmeet marwah
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

jasmeet marwah , Jun 3, 2020 :
    None
    Found worse video quality on 3rd party apps like snapchat in 10.3.3. I wish I could downgrade instead without data loss.

7. Z1582086310886
    Froyo Jun 3, 2020

Z1582086310886 , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Recently my OP7T Is Started Hanging by itself. any App gets open automatically and home screen gets hanged a little bit.
    One plus team kindly look into this matter and give me a proper solution.

8. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator Jun 3, 2020

Cervantes , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Hi
    what is the ambient temperature in your city
    for another user to suggest: upload a screenshot of:
    battery and other
    battery uses
    Install cpuz: thermal

Use the search engine before opening a new thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    Thread merged
    Best regards, Cervantes, Forum Moderator

9. C1570213607056
    Eclair Jun 3, 2020

C1570213607056 , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 3, 2020 :
    yea that's common...you should to you elgato ... video stream was pressure your phone GPU and CPU so that's was common thing ... there is nothing serious

10. yashshrikant , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jun 5, 2020 :
    only problem is it doesn't reset every time I charge the phone, which I sometimes do twice a day.
    is there any workaround?
    I want true SOT, meaning something which measures my screen on time for one discharging cycle

11. Liehjan
    Lollipop Jun 5, 2020

Liehjan , Jun 5, 2020 :
    The most accurate and true SOT you will get it from settings > battery...

12. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jun 5, 2020

B_Wrath , Jun 5, 2020 :
    That's simple. Charge the device to a 100%. Let it go down till 1%. See the screen on time in the settings. What's difficult in it?

13. yashshrikant , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jun 5, 2020 :
    No bro, I charge my phone only to a 80%. I kinda believe in the whole 20-80 thing.

14. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jun 5, 2020

B_Wrath , Jun 5, 2020 :
    It won't hurt to charge it to a 100% for testing this.

15. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jun 5, 2020

B_Wrath , Jun 5, 2020 :
    You can charge it to 100 as long as you want. Modern batteries can handle that.
    And android optimizations start once your battery is fully charged, connected to the charger and phone is idle.

That's why I say, it is completely okay to charge till 100.

yashshrikant likes this.
  16. A1553926126369
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2020

17. Siddhu.vijay
    Donut Jun 6, 2020

18. Vineet_Kumar_OP
    Froyo Jun 6, 2020

19. 62736
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2020

62736 , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 7, 2020 :
    Im a COMMON MAN who is living in Kancheepuram,Tamil Nadu , India . I was using oneplus phones for last 6 years ( Op 3,5t,6 ) . Recently I bought ONEPLUS 7T from AMAZON for 34k on JUNE 3 . I was using stable version oneplus on June 3 and 4 . In stable version the phone was heating while gaming and also playing videos . I checked the temperature with the app cpu temperature shows more than 50°c and 43°c with battery temperature . I updated to stable to open beta and checked and the phone is heating the same . Thus I decided to go for replacement with Amazon .
    I called Amazon for replacement of the device upto 6 to 8 times and 2 times I got hang up obvisiusly. The replies and the solutions they recommended I will mention below ( by Amazon tech agents )

1. They told me to download an app called BLANCCO DIAGONOSTIC ( this app got 1.8 stars in playstore ) because they recommended this app for testing the device remotely and it came normal as 37°c as im not doing other than voice calling in phone and they tell me that if the TEMPERATURE CROSSES 47°C only and I can replace the phone . ( Common man voice : How a phone will get 47°c ? Is 43°c for the new phone is not enough for a replacement )

2. One of the agent telling me that I should play the game and watch videos and call them at the same time to the Amazon customer service and go to that app and test and show the temperature ( Common man voice : how can I keep the temperature same then they are making me to wait for a call 3 to 5 minutes everytime )

3. In covid-19 situation , told to visit the service c 1591542113702.jpg

1591542113729.jpg

1591542113671.jpg

1591542113753.jpg

entre at vellore ( 75 km away from my place ) and make them to test the device and get the job card that the device is faulty and then they are ready for replacement . ( Common man voice : How can i go without epass and I want to spend day in this situation for the fate that I bought the Oneplus brand phone I trusted 6 years )

4. At last I tried talking to a Amazon techician Mukesh and his higher authority named Nisha on JUNE 7 for more than a hour requesting for device by showing them in Amazon support email complaint and attachment ( I sent before a day and I got no reply other than computer reply ) and they replyed the same that I should go service centre or I just register pick up & drop .

Inbetween they told me many troubleshooting methods and make me format my phone two times within two days .

At last I thought someone will help from Oneplus service . Here it goes their replies for 5 calls :

1 . Go to service centre or Pick up drop service and give the new device to them and inspect and then when they think there is fault they will think about it for replacement or repairing it or changing the software . ( Common man voice : New device heating with 43°c with screen shot and photo is not enough as evidence for them to replace )

2. Why Amazon is giving 10 days replacement policy for oneplus devices when they don't want to replace when there is heating complaint from a customer and oneplus agent told me to ask to Amazon tech support ( Common man voice : Oneplus instructing not to replace product and how the Amazon take all the blames )

There is conclusion here that AMAZON TECH & ONEPLUS are partners in every way when they want to neglect the customer when it's comes to complaint and services .

Thank you Oneplus and Amazon for a nice after service and I'm going with consumers with all the evidence I got if I don't get the replacement when the screen shot is not enough for my replacement .

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020

Siddhu.vijay likes this.