[UNIFIED] Battery and heating feedback thread OnePlus 8 pro

1. sooryanp
    Cupcake Jul 12, 2020

sooryanp , Jul 12, 2020 :
    I am first timer to Oneplus series. I bought Oneplus 8 pro 12GB variant. I am very minimal user. I have set QHD+ and 120GHZ Refresh rate. The battery is Pathetic. I never play games nor use any of the social media. I just browse News articles and may be 1.5 hours of Youtube in a day. For this minimal use, I am charging phones twice a day. Very Pathetic battery life. Very bad experience

2. Jose_Lizarazo
    Gingerbread Jul 12, 2020

Jose_Lizarazo , Jul 12, 2020 :
    What I find pathetic is your lack of ability to realize that something is clearly wrong with your device.

If you tell me you are just using your phone for a couple of hours and you need to charge it twice over a day, then the problem is yours for not issuing the warranty when many people is getting more than 5-6 hours (or even more) with a similar configuration.

:rolleyes:

3. sooryanp
    Cupcake Jul 12, 2020

sooryanp , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 12, 2020 :
    This is pathetic reply. Rather than telling what needs to be done exactly you are taking something else. If u have idea, make it clear and crisp

4. Jose_Lizarazo
    Gingerbread Jul 12, 2020

I already told you "clear and crisp" what you had to do, it's not my fault you don't even know how to read.

Please stop being childish and don't reply by impulse, and instead try to solve your problem.

;)

5. sooryanp
    Cupcake Jul 12, 2020

sooryanp , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 12, 2020 :
    You better behave and stop talking nonsense in such a productive platform. Read again what I said in my first post and battery is part of the device and I know it is to do with device battery or software. Don't make your self more intelligent than others and stop using such words or sentences while writing to forum members

6. Jose_Lizarazo
    Gingerbread Jul 12, 2020

It's funny you speak about "talking nonsense" when you come and complaint about having to charge twice per day your phone, you show no proof of this or ask for any help and instead of just getting a replacement, you come here and just trash against OnePlus and the device. It is your first phone or what?

If you don't know how to use a smartphone, better return it and get some Nokia 3310 and stop wasting our time with your complaints.

:mad:

7. sooryanp
    Cupcake Jul 12, 2020

Seems, you have lots of waste time to talk nonsense. Don't tell me about smart phones etc. you better learn, how to reply to a question in a decent way rather than talking nonsense. Don't preach things. If possible try to answer or keep shut

8. sooryanp
    Cupcake Jul 12, 2020

Do you think, oneplus phones don't have any battery issues ? Are you not reading messages by other members, who are having issues. I haven't trashed the phone yet but may in near future, if this stupid phones behaves like this. I will let you know and may be you would like to collect

Suhail_ak likes this.
  9. Suhail_ak
    Froyo Jul 12, 2020

Suhail_ak , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 12, 2020 :
    I am also having the issue...poor battery backup

10. PawanLuvPooja
    Cupcake Jul 12, 2020

11. Jose_Lizarazo
    Gingerbread Jul 13, 2020

Jose_Lizarazo , Jul 13, 2020 :
    If you have problems or issues with the battery, try to check your apps and configurations, since the phone is behaving properly when is configured properly:

Screenshot_20200713-090554.jpg

Battery on standby and while using it is correct.

;)

12. Neodaandroid
    Cupcake Jul 13, 2020

Neodaandroid , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 13, 2020 :
    Is it just me or anyone else facing heating issues with their OnePlus 8pro ??? Also the battery drain has been rapid . I brought the phone 3 days back. Please comment.

D1593854537318 likes this.
  13. D1593854537318
    Cupcake Jul 13, 2020

D1593854537318 , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 13, 2020 :
    Yes same issue with OnePlus 8 also full heat while charging or using any app even sms also and battery getting down on very less time very Bad bad experience

Neodaandroid likes this.
  14. Neodaandroid
    Cupcake Jul 13, 2020

15. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator Jul 13, 2020

Cervantes , Jul 13, 2020 :
    Hi
    Please, check and use this thread for all battery questions

what is the ambient temperature in your city
    for another user to suggest: upload a screenshot of:
    battery and other
    battery uses
    You can install cpu-z, which gives thermal report

Use the search engine before opening a new thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    Thread merged

Best regards, Cervantes, Forum Moderator

16. Neodaandroid
    Cupcake Jul 13, 2020

Attached Files:

17. E1557909160214
    Cupcake Jul 13, 2020

18. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator Jul 13, 2020

Cervantes , Jul 13, 2020 :
    Hi
    Please, check and use this thread for all battery questions

what is the ambient temperature in your city
    for another user to suggest: upload a screenshot of:
    battery and other
    battery uses
    You can install cpu-z, which gives thermal report

Use the search engine before opening a new thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    Thread merged

Best regards, Cervantes, Forum Moderator

19. szejker95
    Froyo Jul 13, 2020

szejker95 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 13, 2020 :
    This phone OP 8 Pro sucks... Battery drain as hell, heating like crazy even when I just sending text message and you asking what's temperature ambiet...not even funny. So so disappointed. Time to sell this bullshit phone.

20. szejker95
    Froyo Jul 13, 2020

szejker95 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 13, 2020 :
    Exactly, wait for update etc and update doing nothing, even worse after update. I Regret changing Xiaomi. I had to choose between mi 10 pro and OP8 pro. The biggest mistake in life to buy OP 8 Pro.