Unified Inbox - See all messages and communications in one place

1. NINJA_GREY
    Honeycomb Feb 8, 2015

NINJA_GREY , Feb 8, 2015 :
    Man if you used the hub you would understand it is simple. Those people claiming confusion I would have to refer for special care it is as simple to use and understand as text messaging.

Mecca EL likes this.
  2. NINJA_GREY
    Honeycomb Feb 8, 2015

But that just does email. There are tons of apps that do that. A unified inbox unifies ALL messages from every application, even missed calls can populate on the hub. He'll BlackBerry has an option to enable which shows your next appointed from your calendar at the top of the hub. **Please read through the entire thread before posting *** :)

Mecca EL and davinche like this.
  3. NINJA_GREY
    Honeycomb Feb 8, 2015

4. NINJA_GREY
    Honeycomb Feb 8, 2015

Oh buddy.....

1. You tried to show what a tool you are turning this into a negative BlackBerry hater thread, instead of understanding the feature.
    2. If you think that the hub sank BlackBerry, you need to do more research (not to mention read the thread where people say it's the feature they miss).

If you are going to take the time to hate be informed, below is the best article that was written on the mistakes BlackBerry made. Well researched. Has nothing to do with the BlackBerry Hub......

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...ackberry-is-failing/article14563602/?page=all

Mecca EL and davinche like this.
  5. NINJA_GREY
    Honeycomb Feb 8, 2015

*** UPDATE ***

If you are having problems understanding the BlackBerry Hub video below.

PLEASE NOTE THE BLACKBERRY HUB DOES NOT TAKE AWAY ANY FEATURES FROM ANY APPLICATION. For example: a message in WhatsApp is displayed and can be replied to from the BlackBerry Hub, or the WhatsApp application. When you reply in WhatsApp or the BlackBerry Hub the communication will sync to the other location and display in both, giving flexibility in the where you choose to communicate. This feature DOES NOT take away from application, the application remains the same, it is augmented by the BlackBerry Hub giving ADDITIONAL options.

Mecca EL likes this.
  6. lookforthe1
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2015

lookforthe1 , Feb 8, 2015 :
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only blackberry user on here w a opo. I'm really glad to see that there is a blackberry user that wants the same as I do and have the BlackBerry hub ported over... Its one of the only things I really miss from BlackBerry and especially BlackBerry 10... Please let us know if you hear anything BC its truly and feature people don't have the honor of knowing...

Mecca EL and NINJA_GREY like this.
  7. davinche
    Froyo Feb 8, 2015

davinche , Feb 8, 2015 :
    Don't feed the troll.

NINJA_GREY likes this.
  8. ubermanx
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2015

ubermanx , Feb 8, 2015 :
    Not even close ...

9. mwm341
    Honeycomb Feb 9, 2015

mwm341 , Feb 9, 2015 :

10. mwm341
    Honeycomb Feb 9, 2015

mwm341 , Feb 9, 2015 :
    You DO know about the Blackberry client, right? And that the BES server is free for 5 users or less?

Just sayin'...

11. NINJA_GREY
    Honeycomb Feb 9, 2015

NINJA_GREY , Feb 9, 2015 :
    BES has nothing to do with the hub with the exception of BlackBerry Balance showing a different hub in the work perimeter. As for the free BES CALS (BlackBerry Enterprise Server Client Access Licenses), what do they have to do with this topic? BES 12 can have Android, and iOS devices activated, but so could BES 10.

I am sorry..... could you expand on the client side? Are you referring to Blend / the BlackBerry Link where the hub is rumored to be a desktop app as well? Confused

12. azndoodle
    Gingerbread Feb 22, 2015

azndoodle , Feb 22, 2015 :
    I'm a proud owner of OnePlus and BB Z10 and I can say productivity is way higher with BB10. It's HUB keeps all our messages in one place. The calendar is better than android stock calendar. In summary, BB10 is made to keep you on top of your communication and scheduling.

OnePlus is great for the value of its specs and real estate. Don't hate on either of them until you try it. Each has their own strong suit. Now if someone can combine OPO and BB10 HUB, then it would end world hunger (and I'll throw in Apple's ecosystem) !!

Mecca EL likes this.
  13. Skwij
    Froyo Feb 23, 2015

Skwij , Feb 23, 2015 :
    I know this isn't BB Hub functionality but K9 Mail or Kaiten mail applications do a really good job of EMAIL unified inbox. Add Relay Me app (paid version) for sms forward and REPLY from the email associated with Relay Me and it's a decent half way workaround.

I too came from BB but before Hub. Played a little with a Z10 and found it unusable personally because of the lack of apps I had come to rely on with Android devices.

Either way, maybe Relay Me and K9/Kaiten would help a little.

14. Darkshark
    Donut Feb 24, 2015

15. bjaquez
    Froyo Feb 24, 2015

bjaquez , Feb 24, 2015 :
    I've heard nothing but great things about BB Hub. I've looked into getting a BB solely because of how practical its uses are and how they prioritize it as a phone. If it had Google services like Google Play Music, I would have gone from Nexus 4 to a Z30 in no time.

The BB platform sounds fantastic and it is a shame it isn't getting the support it deserves.

In any case, I'm very happy with my 1+1 and I do hope Cyanogen or the Oxygen team implements the feature you're referring to. I value battery life.

Mecca EL likes this.
  16. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Feb 24, 2015

aakashjhaveri , Feb 24, 2015 :
    I have inbox since November
    But i come back to gmail

Its good for functionality
    But,has too many features and not properly organised

My opinion

17. Mecca EL
    Gingerbread Mar 1, 2015

Mecca EL , Mar 1, 2015 :
    Hub would be the perfect match in productivity, for the OPO. I have an OPO group on BBM, if anyone is interested in joining, PM me your PIN and I'll add you.

18. drmodify
    Gingerbread Mar 24, 2015

19. lee.meade
    Froyo Jul 4, 2015

20. marcelxvi
    Donut Jul 4, 2015