[Unified] NORD 5G bands for India discussion thread

1. NabeelGm
    Gingerbread May 16, 2021

NabeelGm , via OnePlus Nord , May 16, 2021 :
    Now they have confirmed that oneplus 9 will not be receiving any additional 5g bands via ota. That should be the case with nord as well. This is blant cheating ! Not buying any product from oneplus here after !! pure garbage

Devansh_jain_ likes this.

2. Devansh_jain_ likes this.
  3. rohitmarines
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 17, 2021

4. vikash6223 , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , May 18, 2021 :
    One plus nord make fool all of us.. if 5g launch in india and they are out of band. They must replace our phone as this is not a cheap phone. people buy it because they are offering 5g otherwise no one going to buy this phone....

5. Fast_and_Curious
    Jelly Bean May 18, 2021

Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord , May 18, 2021 :
    When you bought the phone, you knew 5G is not available in India. Why did you buy a 5G phone when you knew that you won't be able to use it. Better wait and watch what happens until 5G is rolled out. Your opinion is valid if 5G is available and Oneplus doesnt provide the band. Also keep in mind the update timeline as no company would provide you an update for a 2 year old phone if 5G comes late.

6. spacewalker97
    Cupcake May 20, 2021

spacewalker97 , via OnePlus Nord , May 20, 2021 :
    One Plus Nord Sim is not working!
    Recently after i have factory reset my device.. tha sim suddenly changes to no sim
    after i restart my device it came back to normal but hw can i do all the time in terms of needy!!!!
    so i request to find a solution for it!!!!!!!

rohvar9 likes this.
  7. Deepraj46
    Cupcake May 21, 2021