[UNIFIED] oneplus 7 battery and heating feedback thread

1. krunal.chauhan
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2020

krunal.chauhan , Aug 31, 2020 :
    Oneplus 7 Heating intensive with drainnig battry while having call up to 1 hr duration

Dear Oneplus team,

You are creator of flagship device like oneplus i had proud since it purchased but now feeling worst about that heating issue cant let me talk with any one more then hour because its got heated like frying pan literally i cant hold it on hand . I had having no issue of heating while using phone watching continues videos but when i call someone for an hour its get heated cpu 58 deg and Battry Temp 50 deg Nearby.
    I have vodaphone sim in sim 1 and jio secondray switched off sencond sim too using only vodphone still facing problem.

Sujai krishna likes this.
  2. krunal.chauhan
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2020

krunal.chauhan , Aug 31, 2020 :
    it's happnig after last update

3. pooja_menon_27
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2020

4. Artemus.
    Nougat Sep 2, 2020

Artemus. , Sep 2, 2020 :
    Can't help without any graphs to go off of.

5. pooja_menon_27
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2020

pooja_menon_27 , via OnePlus 7 , Sep 2, 2020 :
    This is the current one. The kinda plateau is because it was idle at night.

1599019419207.jpg

6. ananthsripad
    Donut Sep 2, 2020

ananthsripad , via OnePlus 7 , Sep 2, 2020 :
    But only 3 hrs of screentime is not justifies the battery life in op7. 30 mins of pubg and remaning all just browse and youtube nothing else max used 20mins

pooja_menon_27 likes this.
  7. pooja_menon_27
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2020

8. pooja_menon_27
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2020

pooja_menon_27 , via OnePlus 7 , Sep 2, 2020 :
    This is the latest...screenshot taken a min ago. I have basically gotten about 5 hours and 50 min of time from full charge to 1% battery. I am on the beta program of OnePlus and the current OS version is beta 17 for OnePlus 7.

1599058025313.jpg
    Is this issue because of the software update? The last update was on August 13th.

Please help.

9. Jenishkhagram
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2020

10. Jenishkhagram
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2020

11. Sujai krishna
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2020

Sujai krishna , Sep 5, 2020 :
    it seems everyone are facing heating issue on Op7.

Dear OP, pls dont sell half baked products as flagship. And pls focus on solving issues rather than selling a new product as an alternative to the problem.

12. Riddim4Ever , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Red , Sep 9, 2020 :
    Recommendation from myself: if you use Telegram X, I advise you to remove and install the official version of Telegram. Using Accubattery, I noticed that Telegram X consumes a lot of power, but everything is fine with the official app. Try this.

13. _Subhash_Sreerangam_ , via OnePlus 7 , Sep 9, 2020 :
    My OnePlus 7 has been heating constantly even if it's screen is off. If I turn my hotspot on, it heats up rapidly and the other day I was charging the phone and it got so hot I could literally iron clothes with it. I don't know what's causing it. My unlock has become slower. I'm currently in a video call while typing this and my phone is starting to heat up again. I don't know of it's a software issue or it's just my phone. Please do let me know if I have to approach the Service Centre or if it's a Software thing and I will get an update that'll fix it.

Thank you
    Edit: I barely play any games on it

14. Riddim4Ever , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Red , Sep 9, 2020 :
    Perhaps some application is in the background and consumes a lot of energy. Have you tried restarting the system? Or reset the settings to factory settings? Can you provide a screenshot of the app's power consumption in the battery settings?

Artemus. likes this.
  15. Basudev7
    Donut Sep 11, 2020

16. aalwy
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2020

aalwy , Sep 13, 2020 :
    my OnePlus 7 is getting heated so fast what can i do with that

17. krunal.chauhan
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2020

krunal.chauhan , Sep 19, 2020 :
    very Disappointed there is no answer from OnePlus team it's looks like not Brand promise of oneplus