[UNIFIED] OnePlus 7t/pro discussion and request thread

1. FaleshC
    KitKat Sep 14, 2019

LegolasX and mayrsona like this.
  2. Antgl
    Honeycomb Sep 14, 2019

Antgl , Sep 14, 2019 :
    I think it's possible that the McLaren Edition will be the only one with 12GB Ram, they have to make it more special and expensive :p

3. 33M
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2019

33M , Sep 14, 2019 :
    Any news next upcoming oneplus launch event? @Pete ? in which section it will be announced? announcements or a seperate product section like 7 series?

4. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Sep 14, 2019

pablofg1978 , Sep 14, 2019 :
    Thread merged

5. Z1563734172293
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2019

Z1563734172293 , Sep 16, 2019 :
    So is the One Plus 7T better than the Pro? Because I just bought the Pro and now their announcing a new one!!! What the Heck?!?!?

6. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Sep 16, 2019

pablofg1978 , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Thread merged.
    Off course it will be better, and the op8 will be better than the 7t, and the 8t will be better than the 8 and so on
    Enjoy your new device and don't worry about new releases until you really need it

7. Carl J.
    Eclair Sep 16, 2019

Carl J. , Sep 16, 2019 :
    was looking forward to upgrade to OnePlus 7T pro. Rumor has it will not make it to US. very sad about that. will stick with the 7pro for now. was planning on using my JOD through T-mobile. might check out the new pixel or something in the meantime.

8. malidan
    Nougat Sep 16, 2019

malidan , Sep 16, 2019 :
    What's the price then?

9. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Sep 17, 2019

10. malidan
    Nougat Sep 17, 2019

malidan , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Twice the price of a K20 pro? Almost twice the price of the Mi9 T Pro.?

11. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Sep 17, 2019

Aziz_Amin_Oneplus , Sep 17, 2019 :
    You are getting a 90hz Display with New Triple Camera setup with 30wT Warp charging want more u want?

12. malidan
    Nougat Sep 17, 2019

malidan , Sep 17, 2019 :
    And?
    Everythings already got triple camera's and Xiaomi 27 watt charging is faster.
    Is a 90 Hz screen worth $200-300?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019

13. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Sep 17, 2019

It's a OnePlus phone, we have vanilla stock Android with 3 years software support, new camera modes and better optimization, good quality of product with 90hz Refresh rate and 30w Warp charging with 3800 mAh battery is overall a good product for me, if you like Xiaomi then no worries everyone have their own opinion, rest assure OnePlus 7T will be a good smartphone of 2019 and this time it will be released in USA also as OnePlus 7T Pro is not releasing in USA.

14. malidan
    Nougat Sep 17, 2019

malidan , Sep 17, 2019 :
    .Everything has 3 years support, some more.
    .It is not Vanilla Android
    .Xiaomi have bigger batteries
    .90 HZ is a gimmick with very little support
    .It is not optimised better, watch Gary Explains.
    .New camera modes? You mean it may come with what everyone has had for over a year in some cases( optimisation? )
    It may well be a good device,.it may well not, but the price.;)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019

15. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Sep 17, 2019

Well if you talk about the price now they are targeting the Flagship territory, which is now thei new slogan speed, smoothness to Target the Flagship level smartphone, yes in recent years their pricing has come to a new level but now they were not the company which they were before now they wanna be just like Apple so for that they will give new features and ask for more price, they might keep the pricing same but don't expect to make the pricing low when launching a new smartphone from OnePlus.

16. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Sep 17, 2019

Discostu , Sep 17, 2019 :
    People confuse being happy with a product or manufacturer to mean that you're settling for less when there are cheaper prices phones out there. It's an absurd viewpoint to have quite frankly.

Agree with you, for it's price point (location dependant) OnePlus devices are very good value for money IMHO.

17. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Sep 17, 2019

Yes you have choice of cheap phones as well at a good price, see Redmi, Realme as well but with the passage of time the devices will be put to sleep with new devices coming soon at a low time frame, technology is now so much advance that people don't have idea of what to buy as there are thousands of smartphone in the market to serve you, for me which ever smartphone is all rounder and can stand out even after 3 years that will be a better choice and what's my priority.

18. malidan
    Nougat Sep 17, 2019

malidan , Sep 17, 2019 :
    You sound like a commercial break, every thing is fast and everything is smooth.
    120 hz faster a smoother 1ms touch response is faster, what's the point of having a slogan the is factually wrong.
    I didn't say anything about the price, I just asked what you reckon the price would be.
    $600 is pretty hot, the fact they have upgraded the baby to the pro level means:
    1. They havent sold as many Pro's as they would like.
    2. The starter level pro will be gone, meaning the Pro will cost more.
    My on the way 120hz Rog 2 cost $550 and is way better, that should give you an idea of where I'm coming from.:)

Value for money!:rolleyes:

19. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Sep 17, 2019

Well your choice is also good, I know there you will have good choices but from where I come from we don't have choices, there is significant difference in price, for $600 you can get a Worthy smartphone and below that it's no good smartphone which is Samsung A series, Vivo smartphones, oppo smartphone and if you talk about Redmi k20 pro that's $500 so I have choices to make a right decision and for Mi 9 its a good phone with $550 but with OnePlus 7T on the way have to check that phone is person.

20. malidan
    Nougat Sep 17, 2019

malidan , Sep 17, 2019 :
    All those prices you quoted sound a little heavy with all those devices available in Europe below $400.
    We will know soon enough how much It will cost, OP pricing has been brought into line with their stable mates now they are also global and the fans will have to pay to stay on the train.