[UNIFIED]OnePlus 8T call recording discussion thread

1. nkmanju7
    Eclair Mar 14, 2021

nkmanju7 , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 14, 2021 :
    It's possible in europe or any other countries but not in India.

2. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Mar 14, 2021

Tokolozi , Mar 14, 2021 :
    Keep telling yourself that....

Won't be long before they actually start reinforcing their own laws:

Recording of telephonic conversation

Taping of telephonic conversation is illegal by any third party in India. It is only allowed to the government on the basis of specific laws and rules and after following the procedure specified as per the relevant laws. Due to the privacy concerns, even if someone allows or consents to their telephone being taped and conversations being recorded, it remains illegal as the second party to the conversation has not consented to tape.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021

3. nkmanju7
    Eclair Mar 14, 2021

Lol you just stubborn baby.. you haven't seen the world and don't know anything.. good bye boy..

O1600405433308 likes this.
  4. Tokolozi

Sure, I'm the stubborn one....

Good luck in life, maybe you make it out of india in the future and face the world yourself.

sfomin likes this.
  5. O1600405433308
    Donut Mar 14, 2021

O1600405433308 , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 14, 2021 :
    India is already a world in itself. We don't need to see the world, it's u who needs to see and experience the world because seeing is not enough.

nkmanju7 likes this.
  6. Tokolozi

That sounds very stubborn to be honest.

I think I've experienced and seen enough of the world, living on several continents and such throughout my life. I've seen enough of the world to know that the countries I lived in, do not consist of the "world" as you claim.

sfomin likes this.
  7. nkmanju7
    Eclair Mar 14, 2021

Lol I know world pretty well and also know how people are.. so you need to learn how to and what to in your life.. so keep going and I suggest u donot reply in this thread only because people are requesting what they need and are requesting things for the product they paid.

8. Tokolozi

If you don't like my responses to the "necessary" features you require in your life... Feel free to hit the "ignore" under my user account. I'm entitled to my opinion and say in this thread, just as the others.

sfomin likes this.
  9. nkmanju7
    Eclair Mar 14, 2021

Share your opinion where it matters. Don't post junk.

10. Tokolozi

Sure :) if you do the same ;)

11. nkmanju7
    Eclair Mar 15, 2021

12. Hippie34
    Froyo Mar 15, 2021

13. rusi.rusev
    Froyo Mar 15, 2021

rusi.rusev , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 15, 2021 :
    I'm interested in my privacy, and no, not everyone want it. You have call recorder and you can use it.

Tokolozi likes this.
  14. nkmanju7
    Eclair Mar 15, 2021

nkmanju7 , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 15, 2021 :
    If you love privacy then you use Google phone app and let others use OnePlus phone app and when you speak to anyone ask them if they r using Google phone and then start talking or else disconnect your call 🤣 said:
    also if you love privacy so much, go and buy Google Pixel phones. (lol karma)

T1609169473878 likes this.
  15. rusi.rusev
    Froyo Mar 15, 2021

rusi.rusev , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 15, 2021 :
    Such a pathos for call recording, having fun with your comments all they long :D
    p.s. I just pre-ordered Xiaomi Mi 11 and I'm wondering if it has call recording....

Tokolozi likes this.
  16. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Mar 15, 2021

Tokolozi , Mar 15, 2021 :
    New Xioami's usually have google dialler as well, at least my mi10 does. But depends a bit on the region.

rusi.rusev likes this.
  17. sfomin
    Nougat Mar 15, 2021

sfomin , Mar 15, 2021 :
    ok i will go get the ice...

Tokolozi likes this.
  18. Reroll
    Donut Mar 17, 2021

Reroll , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 17, 2021 :
    You're dumb, privacy is not a one way thing. If YOU silently recording me (which is possible even if I have a pixel phone) then it's MY privacy that is concerned. You shouldn't be allowed to record me without MY permission. And even laws in India agree to this statement.

rusi.rusev, sfomin and Tokolozi like this.
  19. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Mar 17, 2021

Tokolozi , Mar 17, 2021 :
    100% agreed

sfomin likes this.
  20. G_subhash_challa_ySvx
    Gingerbread Mar 18, 2021

G_subhash_challa_ySvx , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 18, 2021 :
    OnePlus released their oneplus dailer for auto call recording so that people can use that insted of the Google dialler and call recording.

I have noticed that most of the time the oneplus dailer is not recording calls where as I have selected record all calls but then also it's not recording 50 percent of the calls.

For my backup I am using cube acr app also which records each and every call without fail.

What is OnePlus doing I can't understand,

First they removed the OnePlus dailer with call recording and after that they made an alternative app for that purpose which is so so buggy and not doing the important thing for which it was made.

Heads down to oneplus for doing this to that loyal customer.

Time to move from OnePlus, they are not bothered of the customers requirements.

This message is not for the Google dialler lovers and Google dialler preferring users
    so don't start barking and howling about privacy.

The hell with privacy and don't teach others about privacy, nobody needs privacy teachings as all are grown ups and no kids here in the community.

naseer97 likes this.