[UNIFIED]OnePlus Stock Phone & Messages App for Nord discussion thread

1. AbhiSomeone , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 19, 2020 :
    Guys i dont know why some of the people persistently discourages our efforts for the message app and dialer. Yeah monopoly is not good but atleast there should be a choice as to what the user wants to use OnePlus app suite or Google's or any other. So to all those aforementioned people take ur s**t elsewhere and let us try in our own way.

Chaniiiii and LeptitLoS like this.
  2. Joffy_Jose
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 20, 2020

Joffy_Jose , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 20, 2020 :
    Everyone have their own opinion and you expecting everyone to solicit to your option is kinda wrong. I also want op dialer app on nord . We already knew that nord came with google dialer and we choose to buy this device .

fromsophie likes this.
  3. JayKrrishna
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2020

JayKrrishna , Oct 20, 2020 :
    Download Drupe app from play store and get premium. That's enough. Perfect dailer for android

Anoop_Kv and Auristic like this.
  4. SanjaySNair
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2020

LeptitLoS likes this.
  5. tom8877
    Eclair Oct 21, 2020

LeptitLoS likes this.

6. LeptitLoS likes this.
  7. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 21, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 21, 2020 :
    Tough luck. Oneplus are moving away from their Comms apps. All Google from now on. It was in the marketing. So ye knew what ye bought. Even ne OP 8T has Google Comms, it's the way forward. Just have to deal with what ye signed up to buy.

Gravey6 likes this.
  8. TheWizkid
    Froyo Oct 22, 2020

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020

9. Narasimha@321
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2020

Narasimha@321 , Oct 22, 2020 :
    Yes you community people you kept this community to discuss with in us ahh???🙄.But you are not doing any thing that the changing of oneplus dailler and message app.😤😤

ShanuNelson likes this.
  10. LeptitLoS
    Froyo Oct 22, 2020

LeptitLoS , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 22, 2020 :
    Moving away from their comms apps is a bad idea. It's what all these people revealing by asking them back. And we can see that OnePlus don't even use the saved time in development to enhance software quality... They are wasting it on useless marketing shit like zen mode, game space, new weather app (which was more original/unique before) or oneplusworld...

OnePlus is marketing driven now, not community driven... They loose the Nord.

11. F1599300427501
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2020

LeptitLoS likes this.
  12. Akprajapati9033
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2020

Akprajapati9033 , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 23, 2020 :
    Yes, i want to this feature due to i m 1st time buy oneplus phone nd see that its not oneplus stock phone app ,.. then why i pay higher amount for u.. i really not happy after paying higher amount for this Phone

if its community strong then its make solution as soon as possible.... Trust is most important for growth market..i loss trust on that...

LeptitLoS likes this.
  13. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 23, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 23, 2020 :
    It's in the marketing and advertising that Google comms are now the only Comms on Nord. Same for new 8T. Google Comms all the way.

14. inmate_4587
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2020

15. Dinesh_Rathore
    Honeycomb Oct 25, 2020

Dinesh_Rathore , Oct 25, 2020 :
    Yes i support

16. akanshgulati
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2020

akanshgulati , Oct 26, 2020 :
    After using OS 10 on OP 7T, I feel OP 8T message and phone apps are shitty. Please bring back really amazing apps. The copy OTP and how they were stripping unimportant part from messages was amazing.

Ronit vekariya likes this.

17. Ronit vekariya likes this.
  18. nishantmohan5
    Donut Oct 26, 2020

sandy_yp_7 likes this.
  19. SlackW_1993
    Jelly Bean Oct 26, 2020

SlackW_1993 , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Definitely NO !
    Already answered hundreds times.

Today every future modern devices, OnePlus Nord is one of them, must comply with RCS protocols and technology.
    Only Google softwares such as Duo, Phone, Messages, etc... are perfectly armed for the future for a smooth experience and much more with 5G networks ...
    Byebye OnePlus software, welcome Google !
    Already advertised since July 2020 across press and networks if you stay tuned :
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CCv1k0iH_Ae/?igshid=azg1mlz1e6bv
    You don't like it, you don't buy it.