Unified OP3/3T Battery Thread

1. Shahid Hakkim Froyo Jan 18, 2019

decayed likes this.
  2. G_Mohd_Danish_CDGD Donut Jan 18, 2019

G_Mohd_Danish_CDGD, Jan 18, 2019 :
    I have tried many things to fix this but I am unable ....
    Please give us android pie update with fixed the battery draining issue...

3. axelon91 Cupcake Jan 18, 2019

axelon91, Jan 18, 2019 :
    Today at 12:01 PM
    hi, sorry for my english...

have change display and battery in my oneplus 3 after 1 year that the phone stay off (for dysplay craked)

today have turn on the oneplus 3 after change display and battery, and have this problem!

the oneplus 3 turn ON only when stay to charge; if sconnected the charge the oneplus turn-off

when has in ON and in charge, the battery hat to 50% and "not in charge"

the problem are the "new battery broken" or other problem?

thanks

4. Topper_Gas Jelly Bean Jan 18, 2019

Topper_Gas, Jan 18, 2019 :
    Just getting Pie won't fix a problem with battery drain/your battery failing to hold it's charge.

5. B1547427772428 Cupcake Jan 19, 2019

6. rban Donut Jan 27, 2019

rban, Jan 27, 2019 :
    My battery is also draining like a river it flows for that reason i need to keep my charger close . Pls do something !! or i need to chnage my battery.

B1547427772428 likes this.
  7. Shahid Hakkim Froyo Jan 28, 2019

Shahid Hakkim, Jan 28, 2019 :
    Guys...
    Where will i get the original battery for One Plus3T!?

Can anybody give any links?
    I can't find which is the best one in Amazon, Flip Kart etc

Please Help

8. AndreiRadu Honeycomb Jan 30, 2019

AndreiRadu, Jan 30, 2019 :
    The original battery is only found at OnePlus services.

9. Akella C Karthik Froyo Jan 31, 2019

Akella C Karthik, Jan 31, 2019 :
    Hey guys, are there users with over 90% battery health even after two years of continuous usage? I just wanted to know your charging habits coz many users say many things about charging. I personally don't let my phone dip below 40% and then I charge it up to a 100%. Also I charge it only once a day. I am very conscious on how I use my battery coz that is just how I am. XD

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019

10. moonroy Donut Feb 6, 2019

moonroy, Feb 6, 2019 :
    Naah, my battery on my 2.5year old OP3 was down to 75% according to AccuBattery. Even worse, lately the battery has been draining really fast, and still it seems to be the bluetooth that is consuming the most power. I have a Samsung Gear S3 watch connected.

So, I have been waiting as everyone a long time for the promised Pie which might help these issues and also I have been looking into replacing the battery, but I finally gave up. My solution was to buy a Huawei Mate 20 Pro a few weeks ago. Battery on that device is crazy good.

11. Akella C Karthik Froyo Feb 6, 2019

Akella C Karthik, Feb 6, 2019 :
    Yea. The mate 20 pro is a beast when it comes to battery alright! I don't like the OS that much but man that battery life is just something that needs to come to other phones as well. But sadly, there haven't been many advancements in the battery area. People are hoping that pie will magically fix the battery drain but sadly it doesn't work like that.

12. Cosmos_NT Jelly Bean Feb 8, 2019

Cosmos_NT, Feb 8, 2019 :

Topper_Gas

What do you expect forum users to do or suggest? All you can do is trying and find out what is draining your battery, as a start have you checked your battery usage stats, if so, is one app draining the phone more than it should? Does it drain over night as well as during the day when the phone is not in use?​

Well I just joined the club and realized 2 hrs is max screen on time without any internet usage and it's dead. Any chance you know how much new battery from official store is gonna hurt my pocket ? and how reliable it is ? Thanks in advance.

PS : Cupcakes to Honeycomb please do not try to answer

I did Turned off WiFi scanner when WiFi is off, stopped liftup display, only portrait mode, turned off animation from developer option and set background activity to kill asap I leave app, stopped my reminders and alarms too for a day but didn't work.

Throughout the night 40% battery drains without any screen on time and idk why but it shows that device keeps waking up, however ,I haven't noticed anything consuming battery.

am I missing something ?