I'm also receiving this problem every morning.amybody help us

2. F1587710931657
    Cupcake Apr 24, 2020

3. H1588152408857
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2020

4. ronaksworld
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2020

ronaksworld , May 6, 2020 :
    Every phone battery gets damaged to 25% to 40% within 2yrs of Manufacturing.

5. ronaksworld
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2020

ronaksworld , May 6, 2020 :
    I'm using OnePlus 3T Gunmetal Edition Brought it the 1st day of its launch, everything worked fine until I tried custom rom and even after going back to stock battery isn't same like it used to be.,
    Offical OnePlus Diagnosis says health is 70% but it's really not I manually been working with Accu Battery making logs, as we speak I turned my phone from 0 to 100% but the very moment i power it on phone started charging the device again it wasn't 100 was at 91% ( Note i not unplugged the device was still in charging in power off mode at 100%)

OnePlus 3 and 3t has everything same with few exception, lll

3t has more battery backup compared to OnePlus3

You can even use OnePlus3T (3400mah) battery in your OnePlus 3 which has 3000mah by default

But even with higher capacity battery your phone will stop charging after 3000mah on your oneplus3,

I had tested this years ago and many ppl did too search on YouTube you might find some video, it's locked in kernal.

Best to go for official with has 3/6 months warranty, but it's twice the piece of OEM, like in India OEM is for ₹500 to ₹600 where as official is approx ₹1300.

There is a OnePlus Diagnosis Application but it's not that accurate for battery, I'll suggest try to use AccuBattery from Google Play Store, that app should alway run and to get best accuracy charge phone and 1% to 100% and don't use it during charging, do that few more times and see what results you get as for my device I got 1878/3400 that almost half of stock app showed its 70% damaged.

knowididnot likes this.
  6. G1562154149775
    Cupcake May 7, 2020

7. knowididnot
    Donut May 9, 2020

knowididnot , via OnePlus 3T , May 9, 2020 :
    There is a OnePlus Diagnosis Application but it's not that accurate for battery, I'll suggest try to use AccuBattery from Google Play Store, that app should alway run and to get best accuracy charge phone and 1% to 100% and don't use it during charging, do that few more times and see what results you get as for my device I got 1878/3400 that almost half of stock app showed its 70% damaged.[/QUOTE]

thanks, I'll try them both

8. drade
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

drade , May 20, 2020 :
    Does anybody know where I can buy a truly original OnePlus 3T battery? I bought my phone second hand and cannot find the receipt in order to send it to OnePlus's service center. Also I don't want my data erased or to not have a phone for two weeks, so I'd prefer to avoid OnePlus's service centers.

9. marcosmacedo26
    Cupcake May 23, 2020

marcosmacedo26 , May 23, 2020 :
    I allso have an issue
    I bought my phone on july 2016 and since last weeks it has been turning off on it's own randomly. There's been some weird large battery drops too.
    Now it doesn't turn on and doesn't charge.

Sometimes, when it does wake up (usually after plugging charger - buttons don't seem to work), all I get is "too low battery" message/OP logo/black out, not necessarily in that order, and with phone vibrating in intervals. After the black outs, it won't necessarily wake up again after plugging, I might have to wait.

For instance, one time I did count it's been 7 times "too low battery" message, then OP logo, then black out.

Also, this "too low battery" message shows very, very quickly, I actually had to see it many times before I could read something and then search for it and recognize the image.

I can't get to go on recovery mode or plug it to the computer.
    I live in Brazil and OP doesn't sell parts or provide service here.

I couldn't yet find an issue just like mine.

I have tried so far:
    changing cable;
    changing charger;
    cleaning charging port.

When phone was bad, but not yet dead, i've tried:
    uninstalling recent app;
    freeing up space;
    leaving phone discharged for around 13 hours before charging again.

Some months ago I had already noticed a drop in the battery's performance, but I understood as normal for a phone more than 3 years old. I was already planning to change the battery. Now it has become mandatory. I will try and come back here to say if it's worked. I might get it a couple months from now.

10. knowididnot
    Donut May 24, 2020

knowididnot , via OnePlus 3T , May 24, 2020 :
    I think, as I have read it here many times, letting your phone discharge completely is not a good thing for the battery. I wonder if you started having more problems after that.

11. marcosmacedo26
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

marcosmacedo26 , May 24, 2020 :
    Yes, I did this unknowingly... I think I read somewhere it would somehow "reclibrate" battery or something.
    In fact, after that I could charge normally and use the phone as before, but then it started turning off randomly again. Some of those cycles after, it was dead. I'm not sure if the discharged really interfered that much.

Following an advice I found in the forum, can't remember where exactly, I opened the phone and disconnected the battery cable for some minutes.

After that, when plugged, it would show charging progress as usual. I could now turn it on, not always successfully.
    It kept turning off on its own, eventually. When I tried to turn it back on, I got to the previous step. Then I needed to go again through disconnecting battery.
    I could go on recovery mode and clear cache. I thought it worked for some time, but after around 1 hour it turned off.
    In recovery mode there are these: "clear cache" and "clear data and cache". I'm not sure what are the "data" to be cleared here, since there is another option, "format device".

I hope it's only a battery related issue.