United States of America via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. J1556066732958 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 18, 2022 :
    It's sad when a global company doesn't sell the same phones everywhere. Unfortunately this one does pick and choose. The worst part is instead of a global launch they don't do that either. Making America one of the last to get the limited version. Looks like two varieties of OnePlus there Will be no third. Limiting the amount of storage to 256 when other cellphone companies have 512 or more. I personally don't care that much about the camera.

puccellino likes this.
  2. Bobbie63
    Nougat Jan 18, 2022

Bobbie63 , Jan 18, 2022 :
    Like you said, it only launched in China as for now. Nobody here knows when the launch for the rest of the world is going to be, that's including North America, not soley North America. Also we even don't know what the specs are going to be.

puccellino and Caomhin like this.
  3. J1556066732958 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 18, 2022 :
    Yes China and Europe and India in March United States is unknown

puccellino, Caomhin and Bobbie63 like this.
  4. Bobbie63
    Nougat Jan 18, 2022

Bobbie63 , Jan 18, 2022 :
    That's all still open and not confirmed by OnePlus I think. Tbh, I have no clue if it will be released in North America tbh. It seems they are focusing on the cheaper series like Nord N I the USA.

The market there is ruled by carriers I guess and it's their call.

puccellino and Caomhin like this.
  5. puccellino
    Lollipop Jan 23, 2022

puccellino , Jan 23, 2022 :
    I agree with you.......if this were an ideal world.

But in the real/economic world companies have target markets and focus on these. Least effort/most profit. Other companies do it too. The pixel 6 is sold in only a few countries.

🙄

stefanmaurer069 likes this.