unknown files in download folder

1. Chinmai_kasi
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2018

Chinmai_kasi , Dec 3, 2018 :
    I have been having these files downloaded in my downloads folder since the 2nd day i bought my phone. After few days when i happened to notice them i deleted them all n even reset my phone after that. But even after that i have these files downloaded again.

does anyone has any idea what these file are n why is this happening?
    1543860432950.jpg

2. Maverick2.0
    KitKat Dec 3, 2018

Chinmai_kasi likes this.
  3. vijay_lalwani
    Honeycomb Dec 3, 2018

4. Chinmai_kasi
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2018

Chinmai_kasi , Dec 3, 2018 :
    any idea which kind of apps might cause dat cuz i dont have a lot of apps just basic social media apps n mi fit app. n also doesn't rce mean "remote code execution"

5. Kashish@4
    Cupcake May 9, 2019

Kashish@4 , May 9, 2019 :
    Hey Chinmai,

Were you able to identify the reason behind having these unknown files being downloaded under Downloads Section???

6. Gregncap
    Donut May 10, 2019

Gregncap , May 10, 2019 :
    When I find a file I don't recognize, I copy the filename including extension, and do an internet search for information on the file. Works quite well to give you information on what the file is for. Whether you need it or you can delete it. Very helpful.

7. Kashish@4
    Cupcake May 10, 2019

Kashish@4 , May 10, 2019 :
    Hey Gregncap,

Thanks for sharing the information.
    But this is to update you that my concern is specifically with the files which is attached in this thread ( the image in this thread).

If you know anything in respect to what those files are!!!
    whether its some applications/system files or some malware??

I would really appreciate if you could share your knowledge regarding this subject.

Thanks

8. Anishrajus
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2019

Anishrajus , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 17, 2019 :
    the files shown in the screenshots are generated because of Amazon prime music app. check weather you have that app installed!!

9. PremanshS
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2019