Unknown via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. G_Tshering_Wangdi_oCPx , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 20, 2019 :
    Does anyone know what this is and why is it draining battery? By the way I searched about it on Google and even this community and I couldn't find anything about it hence I had to open this new thread.
    1571590715659.jpg

Attached Files:

K_Kuldeep_Singh_yKcx likes this.
  2. Cosmos_NT
    Jelly Bean Oct 20, 2019

Cosmos_NT , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 20, 2019 :
    Seems like you are using 3rd party apps out of play store ( by looking at GBInsta). Now these kind of apps may have something running in background. Stop it and check if it's still there... (Stop all non play store apps and then turn one by one on and see if this thing pops up or not)

3. G_Tshering_Wangdi_oCPx , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Thank you for the suggestion. I had the 3rd party app before the update to Android 10 and it didn't show this unknown application. This was only after the update. I have taken your suggestion into consideration and will try if it works.

4. Cosmos_NT
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2019

Cosmos_NT , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Android 10 didn't just gave new gesture or dark mode... underneath it upgraded each and every permission for individual app thus allowing only while you use the app ( or not clicking allow always) can help better for saving battery and security, yet it is what we don't like since you might not get notifications due to that.

5. G_Tshering_Wangdi_oCPx , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 23, 2019 :
    unfortunately it didn't resolve. This still pops up and consumes battery. The battery life is not that impressive anymore probably due to this.

6. Cosmos_NT
    Jelly Bean Oct 23, 2019

Cosmos_NT , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 23, 2019 :
    Not only you, I am having that same app running in background

1571801570219.jpg
    For me though I am not using any apps out of play store which means it has to be either a system app or an app from play store which has this issue. I'd try asking this issue in bug report and PM to some of my friends to get to the bottom of it.

7. K_Kuldeep_Singh_yKcx
    Donut Oct 23, 2019