Unlock Your Speed - Win OnePlus devices for life!

1. krishnantn
    Eclair Oct 17, 2018

krishnantn , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Crossed 20k. If I tap like drumming the app shows popup asking me if am human....its breaking my continuity. :(

2. woSch
    Photography Expert Oct 17, 2018

woSch , Oct 17, 2018 :
    no fun, very frustrating, loosing thousands of taps randomly ... may the best bot win ... I'm out :(

3. Pym C.
    Europe Team Oct 17, 2018

Pym C. , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Hi everyone,

Another quick update.

With the anti-cheat in place and further tweaks, performance has improved dramatically for those who were having issues (despite more and more people playing)!

The most likely reason for taps not being counted is that our anti-cheat system has flagged an account. We are constantly monitoring and adjusting the anti-cheat to ensure it is as accurate as possible. Those who we believe to have been tapping suspiciously fast will have their most recent taps removed. Once the system has flagged a suspicious account, that user will not be able to tap for a number of hours afterwards. This means that, although taps will show locally on a device, the game will not accept them so the score will remain the same. In more serious cases of cheating, as described in the terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify anyone we believe not to be tapping with their finger.

Apologies if you believe there to have been a false positive on your account. Rest assured you'll be able to start tapping again soon and that tweaks continue in order find an optimum point to enable everyone to enjoy fairly.

Back to it again...
    Pym

4. Andreas_Kopp_1969
    Eclair Oct 17, 2018

Andreas_Kopp_1969 , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Really frustrating contest.
    Screen is laggy, taps get lost...but all that doesn't matter.
    On first day I have done a 20k taps! Manually!
    What really frustrates me is that there are thousands of people who download apps that do the taps automatically and these guys have millions of taps. Great contest....!

Andreas

P.S.: sorry for my poor English

/_“DrPepper”_/ likes this.
  5. biancesco
    Donut Oct 17, 2018

biancesco , Oct 17, 2018 :
    i'm nowhere close to 2m but i take turns with my flatmates and we can go all night

6. FeliNokasin
    Eclair Oct 17, 2018

7. afafontes
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2018

afafontes , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Can you please clarify this point? https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...devices-for-life.924314/page-18#post-19318013

Personal note: @youbi Now you can see why I created a thread instead of just post here, we can't create a thread called "Problems" and post about all kind of problems there ;)

8. Miratek
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

9. FeliNokasin
    Eclair Oct 17, 2018

FeliNokasin , Oct 17, 2018 :
    I'm not cheating if that's what you mean

10. Miratek
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

Miratek , Oct 17, 2018 :
    But 1.4 million is not really possible without

yarden_segal likes this.
  11. yarden_segal
    Eclair Oct 17, 2018

yarden_segal , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Definitely better than yesterday, my Nexus 6P broke so Im stuck with a Moto G (nice budget phone from 2013). Yesterday I couldn't load the game but today I've managed to tap 25k. Granted, I'm asked to confirm I'm not a robot frequently but this girl needs a new phone...

12. Deactivated User
    Oct 17, 2018

woSch likes this.
  13. dani4775
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2018

Abhinav37_ likes this.
  14. Abhinav37_
    Froyo Oct 17, 2018

15. Some_Random_Username
    Community Bug Hunter Oct 17, 2018

Some_Random_Username , Oct 17, 2018 :

Pym C.

Hi everyone,

Another quick update.

With the anti-cheat in place and further tweaks, performance has improved dramatically for those who were having issues (despite more and more people playing)!

The most likely reason for taps not being counted is that our anti-cheat system has flagged an account. We are constantly monitoring and adjusting the anti-cheat to ensure it is as accurate as possible. Those who we believe to have been tapping suspiciously fast will have their most recent taps removed. Once the system has flagged a suspicious account, that user will not be able to tap for a number of hours afterwards. This means that, although taps will show locally on a device, the game will not accept them so the score will remain the same. In more serious cases of cheating, as described in the terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify anyone we believe not to be tapping with their finger.

Apologies if you believe there to have been a false positive on your account. Rest assured you'll be able to start tapping again soon and that tweaks continue in order find an optimum point to enable everyone to enjoy fairly.

Back to it again...
    Pym​

Your anti cheat is hilarious look at the guy in top position that do 3k clicks each time leaderboard refreshs

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018

dani4775 likes this.
  16. dani4775
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2018

17. biancesco
    Donut Oct 17, 2018

biancesco , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Are the terms and conditions public?

18. Kraechtshammer
    Eclair Oct 17, 2018

Kraechtshammer , Oct 17, 2018 :
    I just want to give them my opinion on it. Maybe if they see it a hundred times, they will notice. I don't have the time to read 500+ comments though.

19. woSch
    Photography Expert Oct 17, 2018

woSch , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Thank you for your 'anti-cheat' Update :)

on the other Hand it is more or less possible to tap around 5 times per second (experienced Drummers get more for sure ;)) ... on my Tablet with both hands, 10 fingers and multi-touch i don't feel like a bot or cheating ... it counts 50 taps per sec = 3,000 per min = 180,000 per h = 4,320,000 per day ... this might be possible with 'multi-touch-screen' and without cheating, eating, drinking, sleeping, etc.

I can imagine that it's very difficult to figure out if it's a bot or not - I gave up at 12,608 loosing hundreds of taps for many times, I've tried 1, 2 or more fingers at different frequencies o_O

ok, one more try...
    Screenshot_20181018-003911.png

3 Minutes later
    Screenshot_20181018-004209.png
    :disrelieved:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018

20. Deactivated User
    Oct 17, 2018

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2018

Tarun_334 likes this.