Unlock Your Speed - Win OnePlus devices for life!

1. piwiepim
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2018

piwiepim , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Same Problem here..

I started playing this little game 2 days ago, after accidently closing the browser yesterday, I lost my gameplay and need to sign up again. The support service told me that i can continue the game with my current score when i signed-in again with the same mail-account. I tried to sign up multiple times, but i don't receive any reply email with the invitation link (also checked spam)..

@Pym C., fix on the way?

2. dadoudidouda
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2018

dadoudidouda , Oct 19, 2018 :
    be careful guys, if you're like me there's no longer a popup message if you tap too fast, instead you're score is frozen for a few hours (new taps do not register)

3. FAB1150
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2018

yarden_segal likes this.
  4. dadoudidouda
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2018

Chirag.joshi

Finally fraudsters like you are getting caught. I am happy that Oneplus has taken note of genuine concerns​

Really ? What's your problem man ? I'm playing like anyone else. The game is about tapping your phone, I have ten fingers, I can tap with all of them at once. How is that cheating ? Nowhere it is said that you can't use more than one finger at a time.
    All I want is to share what just happened to me so that other people don't get their tap number locked for a few hours.
    OnePlus had a good system with the popup, now they removed it (at least for me). Saying that people who use all their fingers to tap are cheaters is ridiculous.

Linuz_ likes this.
  5. Irenicusss
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2018

Irenicusss , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Is this confirmed? Do you have a source?
    Thank you

6. dadoudidouda
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2018

when you log on the site there's a message
    1539951962325.jpg

Irenicusss likes this.
  7. Navdeep_Malik
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus TV U1S Oct 19, 2018

8. dadoudidouda
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2018

For the next unlock ? My milestones are broken, I wasn't updated after 1 million taps...

9. Navdeep_Malik
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus TV U1S Oct 19, 2018

Navdeep_Malik , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Hmm...
    Well just checked for a minute and got around 2060 taps

10. Ansarirj
    Froyo Oct 19, 2018

11. Linuz_
    Donut Oct 19, 2018

Linuz_ , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Nope, i'm french and got the popup too. It says you have to be 18 and live in a country where Oneplus delivers it's products.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018

yarden_segal and dadoudidouda like this.
  12. sathishkumar saty
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2018

13. G_Imran_Chouhan_ViOv
    Eclair Oct 19, 2018

sathishkumar saty likes this.
  14. 1darshan
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2018

15. kapadiataha77
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2018

kapadiataha77 , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Why is it suspended?

16. G_Imran_Chouhan_ViOv
    Eclair Oct 19, 2018

kapadiataha77 likes this.
  17. kapadiataha77
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2018

kapadiataha77 , Oct 19, 2018 :
    same thing happened with me how long does it get suspended?

18. dadoudidouda
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2018

kapadiataha77

same thing happened with me how long does it get suspended?​

I don't know exactly, OnePlus only says "a few hours"...

Edit: it looks like it means 3 hours

19. Pym C.
    Europe Team Oct 19, 2018

Pym C. , Oct 19, 2018 :
    Hi everyone,

Today's update!

Firstly, our anti-cheat is in a fairly good place right now. Most common cheats are being prevented and we are keeping an eye out for any more sophisticated methods. If you believe you are still seeing the "are you a robot" box when you shouldn't, please refresh the game. The fastest here in our London office are able to tap as fast as they can without seeing it!

A reminder that Unlock Your Speed has lots of different ways to win something (as well as more information about upcoming products): there's the overall grand prize, individual challenges and mini games. Yesterday, we launched our first mini game, The Lucky Tapper, the lucky winners will be contacted soon.

We have just launched our second mini game, The Fastest Tapper. Like with most games, some are so determined to ruin the fun for everyone, that they will always find a a way to do so. So, to participate in this game we want people to film themselves playing to ensure no foul play.

In order to enter:
    1. Open the game on your phone by visiting unlock.oneplus.com
    2. Film yourself (or get someone to film you) tapping as many times as you can in 60 seconds
    3. Tweet the video with the number of taps you did and #UnlockYourSpeed
    This challenge ends Sunday October 21 7PM BST.

Good luck tappers!
    Pym

Nichlas2000, marlox, woSch and 5 others like this.
  20. dadoudidouda
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2018

Great !
    Thanks for the info.

I have one question : I'm playing on my OP6 and the capacitive screen can register all 10 of my fingers tapping at the same time. What are the rules, should we be using only one finger at a time or is it okay to use multiple fingers ? (knowing that playing with all ten fingers gets you temporarily banned from the game by the anti-cheat system).

Tarun_334 and Krazzy3n like this.