Unlocking Apple Phone..ew

1. sharolynvicente
    Froyo Sep 9, 2015

sharolynvicente , Sep 9, 2015 :
    I know most of y'all are going to say, "Eww she's talking about an apple device." Or "Why get apple when OP2." But I just wanted to ask if any of you guys know a real and reliable site that unlocks any apple device. With the new apple phone coming out and the different service I have, I want to know if any of you ever attempted in buying from someone to unlock your apple phone. I searched threads and most of them said to buy the unlocked device itself. I could do that, but that, in my opinion, will cost more than my schooling.. So if any one can really help me out, that'd be awesome:). Don't wanna be scammed to buying something that doesn't unlock my phone.

urnotalone likes this.
  2. byno
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 9, 2015

byno , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Yeah good luck with that, last I remember there's no easy solution and never has been.

3. aenews
    KitKat Sep 9, 2015

aenews , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Maybe a Jailbreak exploit? Not sure.

4. Bartnl
    Lollipop Sep 9, 2015

Bartnl , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Jailbreaking an IPhone is not that difficult. Could be easily done by yourself.
    It depends on what IOS version you are and if a Jailbreak is available for that version.
    For IOS 8.1 a jailbreak is available
    http://en.pangu.io/

With every update of IOS the jailbreak will not work anymore and you have to wait until a new jailbreak version is available

5. sidlittlefield
    KitKat Sep 9, 2015

sidlittlefield , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Tried to answer. Forum keeps telling me, I'm banned. Only happens in this thread.

mwayner likes this.
  6. Gamm86
    Jelly Bean Sep 9, 2015

Gamm86 , Sep 9, 2015 :
    It's difficult to bypass the icloud lock, but not impossible.

However, all the sites that you will find are most likely scams.

Since I'm talking about illegal stuff, I'm not going into detail but I will point you in the right direction. You will need a script, which can be found online, that allows you to unlock it after tricking the iphone into connecting to the apple server while it is actually connecting to a local server that you need to set up.

Have fun!

7. aenews
    KitKat Sep 9, 2015

aenews , Sep 9, 2015 :
    What? What does that have to do with unlocking the iPhone? Or am I confused...

8. Gamm86
    Jelly Bean Sep 9, 2015

Gamm86 , Sep 9, 2015 :
    I'm refering to the method to bypass the following lock screen:
    [​IMG]

I can only imagine that someone is looking for this, as everyone knows about jailbraiking already...

byno likes this.
  9. byno

byno , Sep 9, 2015 :
    I was under the impression the OP was on about a network unlock

redleema likes this.
  10. aenews
    KitKat Sep 9, 2015

aenews , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Right what does that have to do with unlocking a carrier-locked iPhone

11. AbandonedTrolley
    Jelly Bean Sep 9, 2015

AbandonedTrolley , Sep 9, 2015 :
    iPhones are generally purchased unlocked to networks, and lock themselves to the first network sim that is put in to them. I believe that to 'unlock' the networks again you need to use scripts to make it think it's never connected before and is starting a fresh.

aenews likes this.
  12. Gamm86
    Jelly Bean Sep 9, 2015

Gamm86 , Sep 9, 2015 :
    So where does it say he wants to unlock a network?

13. byno

byno , Sep 9, 2015 :
    OP mentions a different service. Ideally they just need to clarify what they mean. Sounds to me like they're after a second hand iPhone that could be network locked.

aenews likes this.
  14. aenews
    KitKat Sep 9, 2015

aenews , Sep 9, 2015 :
    In the original post

15. Gamm86
    Jelly Bean Sep 9, 2015

Gamm86 , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Show me where exactly...

aenews likes this.
  16. aenews
    KitKat Sep 9, 2015

aenews , Sep 9, 2015 :
    He's talking about paying for unlocking services and doesn't want to pay extra for an unlocked iPhone.

17. Gamm86
    Jelly Bean Sep 9, 2015

Gamm86 , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Ok, but what exactly is he trying to unlock? The OP just isn't clear enough after rereading it...

There are numerous things you can "unlock" on an Iphone...

aenews likes this.
  18. aenews
    KitKat Sep 9, 2015

aenews , Sep 9, 2015 :
    He's trying to buy a carrier-locked iPhone and is asking what unlocking service is the most legit and reliable in order to avoid paying more for an unlocked iPhone. You're right there are many things that can be "unlocked", but he's giving way too many specifics to mean anything else.

Gamm86 likes this.
  19. sharolynvicente
    Froyo Sep 9, 2015

sharolynvicente , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Sorry, for the misunderstanding, I did mean to unlock its' carrier. Not iCloud unlocking.. I'm looking to unlock the iPhone so that I could say use MetroPCS or StraightTalk rather than the usual AT&T, Verizon, T-mobile services.

20. paulinneeek
    Donut Sep 9, 2015

paulinneeek , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Yeah.. Good luck with that! Last time I looked at websites and services... it cost $70 to150 CAD to unlock one :'(

skshui likes this.