Unofficial Forum Week in Review - Week 180 - Half of a Flush Font Circle Edition

1. kartike4u
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 9, 2017

2. kartike4u

kartike4u , Jul 9, 2017 :
    I said actual tea. Not your "tea".:D
    Everyone is not always drunk like you are:rolleyes:.

3. malidan
    Nougat Jul 9, 2017

malidan , Jul 9, 2017 :
    Lol I have posted many a things from previous device, that's the thing about you new boys though your new you know it all.

There is very little wrong with LeEco devices that a restyle would not fix. The devices are fast the hardware reliable the OS as solid as any I've come across( Nexus excluded)
    Camera improvement would not go a miss but at what they charge the value is outstanding.
    Bought as an experimental device after @Baymax comments about the Letv One S , the device has given a 1 year issue free experience and I would certainly buy another of their devices provided they restyle it.

pa5t1s and Baymax like this.
  4. malidan
    Nougat Jul 9, 2017

malidan , Jul 9, 2017 :
    You are a strange one:confused:

5. kartike4u

Ok that's what a typical fanboy would say :D
    http://forum.le.com/us/index.php?forums/customer-service.31/
    That's just one section, others are full of complains too.
    Go cry somewhere else you "old" fanboy.:cool:

6. kartike4u

Trying to protect your little left reputation, if there was any by saying all this BS :D

7. malidan
    Nougat Jul 9, 2017

malidan , Jul 9, 2017 :
    I was under the impression I was a Samsung fanboy, you chop and change more times than the wind.
    Can we not have one coherent debate, where you don't keep moving the goal posts
    You lurk around like a thief at night looking for a backdoor to get in.

You must be glutton for punishment,you must have you forgotten where you are?
    I found 15 pages of support from your link, how many device do LeEco have currently?

The OP5/has been out for weeks and there are 50 pages already

The OP3T 7 months and there are, wait for it, you paying attention dude.
    204 pages

The OP3 1 year 204
    So going by time to pages 3T is worse than the 3:tearsofjoy:
    No surprise really they have put the 3T through the mincer to keep it on top, to pave the way for the latest price hike on the 5.
    Dude you crazy. Now stop spamming the thread, lick your wounds and go drink some of that mint tea you offered all those months ago.:rolleyes:

8. Baymax
    Marshmallow Jul 9, 2017

Baymax , Jul 9, 2017 :
    Still have the device too. It is a great little device. It is the S1 X600 not One S though

pa5t1s likes this.
  9. malidan
    Nougat Jul 9, 2017

malidan , Jul 9, 2017 :
    Arrogance.
    How many billions have major car company's sunk into electric cars over the years and only now they are coming to market with hybrids.
    That venture was foolish at best, an English entrepreneur suffered the same fate chasing the same dream back in the 80's Sir Clive Sinclair the C5

theshinybeast and pa5t1s like this.
  10. malidan
    Nougat Jul 9, 2017

malidan , Jul 9, 2017 :
    Yes sorry the Mtek version:oops:
    It all ties in now with saying you had the OP2 the other day, to buy 2 SD810's would not be a clever move.
    Did the X600 have the alert slider or was that just on the X800 and the Max;)

pa5t1s likes this.
  11. Baymax
    Marshmallow Jul 9, 2017

Baymax , Jul 9, 2017 :
    X600 has alert slider.
    And running Marshmallow
    IMAG0232.jpg

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017

malidan and pa5t1s like this.
  12. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean Jul 9, 2017

DrAakash , Jul 9, 2017 :
    Cool hwhip!!!

pa5t1s and elanglois like this.
  13. Baymax
    Marshmallow Jul 9, 2017

Baymax , Jul 9, 2017 :
    That isn't what you say. That is what Stewie says. You are Quagmire.

theshinybeast, pa5t1s and DrAakash like this.
  14. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean Jul 9, 2017

DrAakash , Jul 9, 2017 :
    Giggity giggity..giggity goo!! Stick around!

pa5t1s and whodatboi like this.
  15. TheGhostGR
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2017

pa5t1s and Baymax like this.
  16. kartike4u
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 10, 2017

kartike4u , Jul 10, 2017 :
    Crying to make your purchase feel justified :D. Typical crap of what a fanboy would utter.:confused: Someone else said something about you being a fanboy, I just told him that a fanboy never admits he is one.
    If you don't remember that the thing we were discussing about in this thread was how you utter BS most of the time, and I didn't talk about anything else other than thato_O.
    A device has to be bought for people to actually have problem with it. How many people do actually buy that shite to actually use it daily! Le is nothing compared to OnePlus leave Sammy or apple in the amount of sold smartphones and here you are crying all over the place.
    Wasn't this a thing maildan always does, oh yes it is. Now when you have yourself with nothing left to counter with you are trying really hard to be funny and playing the victim card:D. And see below, just a few threads on what does" moving goal posts means ". Just a drop from a bucket full of your bs:rolleyes:.
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...evice-on-the-beyond-safe-limits.561039/unread
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/op5-v-honor-8-damn-the-kirin-960-is-fast.555856/
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/op5-v-op3t-v-s8-plus-battery-life-test.557957/
    Btw I don't like mint tea, I'm more of a classic Indian tea guy.
    Go cry somewhere else chop chop.
    I don't have time to entertain a hopeless troll like you byeee:)

17. malidan
    Nougat Jul 10, 2017

malidan , Jul 10, 2017 :
    I have yet to see a device someone didn't have a problem with.
    Its the sheer volume of issues with a device that is important, because that increases your chances of picking one of these devices up.

One wonders what actually occurs in your head, a mashing nonsense equates to the incoherent foolishness you keep posting.

Inventing imaginary scenarios with every addition throughout the thread, one wonders if you're a children's fairytale author by trade.

As usual you struggle to remember what you say because your too busy trying to justify, moving from subject to subject and injecting irrelevant random nonsense.
    You have called me a Samsung fanboy on more than one occasion, now as you always do you have changed your mind and now I'm a LeEco fanboy.

Who said LeEco was better than OP? I didn't but looking at device history , issues and defects, raw stat may well tell a different story. The same goes for sales.

Will you stop stealing my lines and stop posting garbage, I justified nothing.

You don't see me posting 4,6,8 months old videos, with obsolete data.
    You don't see me changing what I said every 5 sentences,
    You don't see me lying to people saying you are correcting me, when you're actually correcting what you said.
    You don't see me inventing random scenario's.
    You don't see me trying to pass off a Pixel feature as something on a Huawei.
    And you don't seen me lying about functions of a device.
    Your Honor 6X still does not have Auto HDR and any HDR activity would have to turned on by YOU.
    You must honestly think people are as stupid as you.

Where is the BS here?
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...evice-on-the-beyond-safe-limits.561039/unread
    The device was running fast and cool until it lost to the S7E. The subsequent update changed the state of the device making it run way hotter and throttle dropping over 30k on benchmark.
    Any of the tech guys here on the forum will tell you it takes something to make the OP3/T throttle.
    Can you imagine how hot it was inside the device ? Yeah they fried it.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/op5-v-honor-8-damn-the-kirin-960-is-fast.555856/
    As I said and showed you the reviewer never takes a picture but he did here and in a auto mode, why?
    The 2016 Kirin only actually lost by less than what he deliberately delayed the device by.

So yeah it fast if it can still hold its own against what is supposed to be a superior 2017 soc.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/op5-v-op3t-v-s8-plus-battery-life-test.557957/

This is where you posted your obsolete misleading video on MM, because the OP3T runtime was less on Nougat.
    That's poor software for you dude, the reviewer had already stated that the 3T's runtime had decreased on Nougat.
    This is what I call crying and man up, it's only a phone and a obsolete one at that ;)

18. kartike4u

Go cry somwhere else tea man:D.

19. malidan
    Nougat Jul 10, 2017

malidan , Jul 10, 2017 :
    I'm laughing at you dude.
    They are only mobile phones there to be praised if credible or shot at if not.
    It obviously means a lot more to you.

20. kartike4u

Saying all those things which i said to you only makes you look more miserable tea man.o_O:D