[Unofficial] Most Binge-Worthy Anime Series with OnePlus TV June 2021

1. vinay11singh
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2021

vinay11singh , Jun 30, 2021 :
    Hey guys,
    Like monthly binge list here is the anime binge list for anime fans. Enjoy these on oneplus Tv.
    images (3).jpeg Let us know in the comments which one you are most excited about!

1. Castlevania
    Screenshot_20210630-104408__01.jpg

Inspired by the popular video game series, this anime series is a dark medieval fantasy. It follows the last surviving member of the disgraced Belmont clan, Trevor Belmont, trying to save Eastern Europe from extinction at the hands of Vlad Dracula Tepes. As Dracula and his legion of vampires prepare to rid the world of humanity's stain, Belmont is no longer alone, and he and his misfit comrades race to find a way to save mankind from the grief-maddened Dracula.

• Language: English
    • Platform: Netflix
    • Available on OPTV: Yes
    • IMDb Rating: 8.3

2. My Hero Academia ( Season 5)
    Screenshot_20210630-104922__01.jpg

My Hero Academia is one of the most popular anime series currently airing, and it's easy to understand why that's the case. A true underdog story, the series follows Izuku Midoriya, a young boy living in a world where superpowers — better known as "Quirks" — exist. Unfortunately, Midoriya is one of the few people without one.

And not developing a Quirk certainly presents an obstacle when it comes to Midoriya's dream of becoming a hero. But the anime follows his attempts to become one in spite of the odds, and that's part of what makes it so watchable. After all, we've all given our all to something we wanted, right?

• Language: Japanese English sub
    • IMDb Rating: 8.5

3. Record of Ragnarok

Screenshot_20210630-105533__01.jpg

Record of Ragnarok is a story about an ethereal battleground to decide the fate of humanity.
    Every 1000 years, a council of Gods vote on the fate of humanity and after millions of years, they have decided that humanity is ‘irredeemable’ and must be exterminated.

However, a plan is formed to give humanity one final chance to show their worth; a battle of champions.

13 gods will face off against 13 of the best human warriors in the world, winning seven of these fights and humanity will be saved.

• IMDb Rating: 6.2

4. Psycho-Pass 3
    8f99em1x1gh41.jpg
    Psycho-Pass 3 follows two rookie Inspectors -- Arata Shindo and Kei Mikhail Ignatov -- assigned to Division 01 of the Criminal Investigation Department of the Public Safety Bureau. The series follows their assigned investigations as they privately search for the truth behind the suspicious deaths of family members utilizing their unique skills under the ever-watchful Sibyl System.

• Language: Japanese English sub
    • Platform: Amazon Prime Video
    • IMDb Rating: 7.5

5. Attack on Titan
    Attack-on-Titan-4.Sezon-otag.com_.tr2_.jpg

It is set in a world where humanity lives inside cities surrounded by three enormous walls that protect them from the gigantic man-eating humanoids referred to as Titans; the story follows Eren Yeager, who vows to exterminate the Titans after a Titan brings about the destruction of his hometown and the death of his mother.

• Platform: Netflix (USA)
    • IMDb Rating: 9

6. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

That-Time-I-Got-Reincarnated-as-a-Slime-Season-2_Slide-Banner-2__01.jpg

Lonely thirty-seven-year-old Mikami Satoru is stuck in a dead end job, unhappy with his mundane life, but after dying at the hands of a robber, he awakens to a fresh start in a fantasy realm...as a slime monster. As he acclimates to his goopy new existence, his exploits with the other monsters set off a chain of events that will change his new world forever.

• IMDb Rating: 8.1

7. Seven Deadly Sins
    remote.jpeg

In a world similar to the European Middle Ages, the feared yet revered Holy Knights of Britannia use immensely powerful magic to protect the region of Britannia and its kingdoms. However, a small subset of the Knights supposedly betrayed their homeland and turned their blades against their comrades in an attempt to overthrow the ruler of Liones. They were defeated by the Holy Knights, but rumors continued to persist that these legendary knights, called the "Seven Deadly Sins," were still alive. Ten years later, the Holy Knights themselves staged a coup d’état, and thus became the new, tyrannical rulers of the Kingdom of Liones.

• IMDb Rating: 8

Comment your favourites 👍

2. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Jun 30, 2021

Venky61 , Jun 30, 2021 :
    I like cartoon and animated movies too but somehow never could take a step towards Anime. Not sure why. Will bookmark this thread and may be watch one of it when I have time. Thanks for the recommendations

3. vinay11singh
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2021

vinay11singh , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 30, 2021 :
    @Venky61 You can watch death note that is called entry to the anime and I warn you once you watch death note there is no going back 😂

4. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Jun 30, 2021

Venky61 , Jun 30, 2021 :
    Yea... I keep getting that recommendation often. Will start with it. Thanks ;)

5. vinay11singh
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2021

Y1572177533166 and KaranRIyer like this.
  6. Sarah P.
    TV Digital Marketing Staff Member Jul 1, 2021

7. vinay11singh
    Honeycomb Jul 1, 2021

Meghana Rao likes this.
  8. Bhaveee
    Honeycomb Jul 1, 2021

Bhaveee , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 1, 2021 :
    Attack on titan and my hero academia is the best anime series out there. I genuinely love the concept of my hero academia. Even death note was awesome

Meghana Rao, DeQuas and KaranRIyer like this.
  9. deep_patil
    Gingerbread Jul 1, 2021

10. Rishabh2018
    Gingerbread Jul 1, 2021

Y1572177533166 likes this.

12. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 1, 2021

Starcommander , Jul 1, 2021 :
    I love Pokémon, Doraemon and so many different cartoon but never felt the same about anime 😅. Started with death note but Japanese language with subtitles is something I don't personally like. But thanks for this thread. I am sure many anime lovers will like this thread

KaranRIyer and vinay11singh like this.
  13. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 1, 2021

Starcommander , Jul 1, 2021 :
    Ditto

14. Bittoo06
    Jelly Bean Jul 1, 2021

Bittoo06 , Jul 1, 2021 :
    I love animes! Death note, naruto, demon slayer, attack on titans are my favourite! Waiting for the next seasons of AoT and Demon Slayer!

15. Moka69
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Jul 1, 2021

Moka69 , Jul 1, 2021 :
    Lol, double ditto. I only watched Pokemon in childhood if it counts as anime 😂

16. InactivePossum
    Gingerbread Jul 1, 2021

InactivePossum , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 1, 2021 :
    Quite a few recognisable picks here, especially MHA and Psycho Pass (I'm yet to see season 3). I would recommend Tower of God if you haven't already, really enjoyed the story for that one so far.

vinay11singh likes this.
  17. Bunny1709
    Gingerbread Jul 1, 2021

18. Abhi_Survase
    Donut Jul 1, 2021

19. T1581858949732
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2021

20. RacerZ
    KitKat Jul 2, 2021

N Stephenson and vinay11singh like this.