Unofficial Week In Review: Vol 2 Issue 10 – Nerdy Nord, undead Jack, more Oxygen and a BULKY charger

1. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Jun 6, 2021

BobbyV8_ , Jun 6, 2021 :
    V2 Issue 10.png
    A silently busy week, our writers are stuck like there’s a lockdown on writing. So I’m back to take you diving for another week

Manu J goes Nord Nerd Mode
    Nord 5G bands drew some bad attention around with some brilliant answers by the CS execs. So here @Manu J. explained the background of how 5G bands work, why they had to pick existing bands and as usual feedback is noted. Make sure you buy the new devices as upcoming devices will do better.

Jack the undead
    Speaking of Nord, Mr.Jack is undead and is making a return with the NordCE. Nord team had to announce this by posting Simpsons with a 3.5mm in hand!! So the Nord is basically a realme X7 Max clone probably with a different camera bump?
    Nord Jack.jpg
    Another A12 DP
    After the initial developer builds were pulled out due to bricking issues, there’s another build out now, with the previous issue fixed. If you’re going to flash it, remember it is a glitchy developer build and not for running on a daily driver.

Oxygen Oxygen
    By now we’ve started speculating ColorOS to run soon on OnePlus devices and team @Abdul B. seems assuring us on the contrary. Paranoia made them say OnePlus 9 Pro OxygenOxygen OS in the 11.2.7.7 update. Hey Abdul, if this is an error, we’ve got good proof readers at the Unofficial WIR so that you can concentrate on OS and we take care of the spell errors.
    With this, Team Abdul made their second consecutive appearance in WIR. A rare feat indeed.
    9update.jpg

AOD Mishap
    AOD on 7 series and the CS intelligence seems to be haunting OnePlus for longer than expected. Debunking ‘hardware limitations’ cited earlier, there seems to be a new update bringing AOD to 7 series users. Can we see another nerdy week for Manu?
    7AOD.png

Genius of the Week
    Competition is getting stronger week by week. There are multiple contestants this week, but the winner this week will be CS executive from realme. I know WIR is more of a OnePlus thing, but hey welcome the BBK family.

Tradition of altering hardware with a software seems consistent in the BBK family. This time around, a consumer was advised to perform system settings reset to make the VOOC charger less bulky. What a solution! You all follow that to have a sleek charging block too!!
    GOTW.png
    Our other competitors tried to replace benchmarking with speed test and wants to fight horses / ducks well, don’t mistake those ducks for @Patrick N. wearing a duck hat.

In other news
    WWDC 2021 is this week and I’m waiting to see what Apple has to offer to make a decision on if I should get inspired by iPad review from @Tokolozi or get a Macbook with newest chip.

Google’s Pixel Buds A (which doesn’t look so nice) is going on sale June 17th for $99

Twitter Blue is announced in Australia and Canada at a monthly subscription

Biggest Windows update of the decade, 11 is right around the corner and I’m holding my decision on the Macbook for a while there.
    End.png

With that, I'll wrap this up. We also welcome @Tokolozi to the team, so if you find anything WIR worthy tag me, @B_Wrath @McJader @Tokolozi @Shivang Joshi.

2. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jun 6, 2021

Tokolozi , Jun 6, 2021 :
    I'm quite looking forward to what iPadOS 15 has to offer, let's see what to expect soon!

It's a great read as always, let's hope I can match the quality!

3. McJader
    Marshmallow Jun 6, 2021

McJader , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Very interesting, let's see how buggy it is, at first:p
    I think Abdul and CS are trying some of @camohan 's new herbs these days😂😂

Helder_DAlmeida, dom_k, otto2 and 7 others like this.
  4. McJader
    Marshmallow Jun 6, 2021

McJader , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Sir gib update to make charger slim and trim
    Plz sirr

5. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop Jun 6, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Thanks for the great WIR @BobbyV8_

But you guys missed this -
    The OPTV launch is coming soon and here's what the indian marketing team did -
    The text is for multi casting and shows BT pairing o_O -
    upload_2021-6-6_14-9-11.png

AND

the features that were supposed to be revealed on 5th and 6th were revealed already on 4th lol....probably cuz the guy wanted a rest on weekends
    upload_2021-6-6_14-10-26.png

Meh...how much time did you spend on this?:rolleyes:

Damn...I thought that OP and Realme shared CS Execs...now I believe it.

He/She could see that feature....Deja Vu?
    upload_2021-6-6_14-12-28.png

That - I'm excited for that...:D

6. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow Jun 6, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Thanks for the WIR @BobbyV8_ and good to know that you have inducted @Tokolozi to the team. 👏💪

Genius of the week is damn good. 🤓
    I guess, The Governor only creates the thread to feature in WIR. :rolleyes:

7. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Jun 6, 2021

Dresa91 , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Thank you for the new WIR:)
    great work - as always:)💪🏼

8. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 6, 2021

Mr. BG , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Good dat! :)

Son, I did not raise you to become low level troll :mad::p:D

9. McJader
    Marshmallow Jun 6, 2021

McJader , Jun 6, 2021 :
    :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::p:D

10. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop Jun 6, 2021

11. BobbyV8_

BobbyV8_ , Jun 6, 2021 :
    More than iOS 15 I'm excited for the new chip Mac.
    Good luck with your week to review

Windows is always and will be buggy. @.Deleted_Member. doesn't agree tho.

Not following TV actually. Thanks for including.

Time? I had to do it real quick, they didn't give me any time this week. You call it meh? I call it inspired by squircle icon layout.

Thanks!

Oh trust me, he is that.

12. McJader
    Marshmallow Jun 6, 2021

McJader , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Exactly, poor @BobbyV8_ only got to know last night he has to write this week's WIR:p

13. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Jun 6, 2021

Dresa91 , Jun 6, 2021 :
    :)

14. BobbyV8_

BobbyV8_ , Jun 6, 2021 :
    And only wrote it while I ate lunch :mad:

15. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jun 6, 2021

Tokolozi , Jun 6, 2021 :
    If it don't have no touch, it's not worth it ;)

16. BobbyV8_

BobbyV8_ , Jun 6, 2021 :
    I know, but I don't really need a touch screen laptop 'now'

17. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop Jun 6, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Jun 6, 2021 :
    I hate touchscreen laptops...can't even hold em by the screen while picking em up from one place...random things start happening if a pen rolls down the screen....

18. BobbyV8_

BobbyV8_ , Jun 6, 2021 :
    They're good to have. Just don't need one right now.

If it can be a MacBook with touchscreen, that could serve both a laptop and iPad! Wham! That'd be great.

19. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jun 6, 2021

the_o2 , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Damn man, you guys are too good in writing skills :cool::)

images (1)~2.jpeg

20. BobbyV8_

BobbyV8_ , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Better! Sir it will be Rs. 600 for software update, did you backup your data? Please write down your PIN on this paper.