Unofficial Week In Review: Vol 2 Issue 25 - XPAN - David, Venky & Gulati

1. BobbyV8_
    The Lab² Reviewer - Insta360 GO 2 Sep 19, 2021

BobbyV8_ , Sep 19, 2021 :
    V2 Issue 25.png
    It’s that time of the week again and my turn too. So, glasses on, thinking pose on, buds pro on & let’s get to reading this week's highlights.

Xpan
    If you’ve solved the crossword puzzle, you would’ve guessed already that a wide-angle mode mimicking Hasselblad’s Xpan is going to hit 9 Series. Not much time left to guess and debate, announcement and the update were out quick. I’ve seen some decent work with this new mode but at the end of the click, it’s another wideeeee Angle shot. You can know more about it here.

David Y.!!!
    Our beloved stalker @BeingIncog noted that @David Y. doesn't have the staff tag anymore. An announcement comes shortly after that from the man himself. Bye David, see you around.
    Let's make it a little spicy by guessing he didn't like the merger :p

Crazy Venky
    The LAB reviews for Buds Pro were good and helped me burn some money. The excitement didn’t end there though. Our TV Expert (also, birthday boi) @Venky61 did a crazy dance to test the snuggly fit and it is interesting to burn some time on it. Get your buds pro on if you have them, for the best experience. (You know I’m kidding right?)

ColorOS 12
    ColorOS 12 based on Android 12 was announced for China this week and will be available for OnePlus devices soon and global rollout will follow. This article from GSM Arena claims that few devices are receiving the update earlier than expected. Now, let all hell loose and say why you want or not, to see ColorOS on OnePlus devices out of China.

Gulati & Associates
    Turns out, Advocate Gulati is more hilarious than Dr Gulati. After his claims of Nord 2 Blast and multiple interviews, he got a legal notice from the company and the guy talks about ‘Right to speech’.
    Another user joins him and says he is facing the issue too!

Have a lot to talk about this and would love to say Gulati of the week, but then I keep my nose out of the law. So, we have a different genius of the week - Pablo the Dictator.

Yes, @pablofg1978 walks in another time and pushes his fan to win the GOTW and even got a love letter on his profile. But Pablo, I’d like to see you say for once “Yes! This is a dictatorship”. If you ever want to try, I guess WIR is the safest place to do it.

There were many in the race this week, making irrelevant posts in Writer’s corner but we’re afraid of Pablo. Do you know what else we’re afraide of? Fans want us to go big and official, but we might be afraide to write official weekly reviews.
    Green Displays
    I’ve seen my 7T Pro go pink, but users are reporting green screens now. Why does a display go green!? Is OnePlus marketing their green 9RT or is it another band for us to cheer ‘GreenPink’!!! (the one having a pink screen was my 7T Pro)
    Green.jpg Pink.jpeg

In Other News
    Apple launch:
    Apple announced iPhone 13, Watch 7 Series and new iPads. Design changes are amazing and I’m dying to get the new iPhone for its versatility says Apple fans. Sadly, the hyped-up satellite calling isn’t available. Reports suggest that Apple might drop the plastic wrap for iPhone 13, contributing to the environment.
    iPad.png iPhone 13.png Watch.png
    What’s in it for us? If it is any soothing, iPhone 12 prices have dropped if you would like to get one. Don’t be shy, even OnePlus is excited about the new launch.
    tweet.png

Smart Glasses
    Xiaomi announced its next smart wearable, Smart Glasses. At 51gms, they make you feel like Agent 007 as they’re capable of displaying messages, notifications, make calls, navigate, translate and shoot (well photos, not your villains).
    While all the features are good, I can’t shake two things off –
    1. Can these be customised to have Px glasses?
    2. What would one do if they’re considered spying devices? As of now, glasses with a camera are considered spying devices and have limitations to be used.

AOSP 12 is coming
    XDA says AOSP 12 could be out on Oct 4th as per an internal document. That’s not all, they also expect 12.1 on API 32 that could improve the foldable experience and shared few wallpapers too. Try them here

Many of you would know @LightningXIII, she needs our support.

Now if you can excuse me, I have a pupper to take care of. Tag me, @B_Wrath @BeingIncog @McJader @SJBoss @Shivang Joshi @Tokolozi if you find WIR worthy content.

2. BeingIncog
    Nougat Sep 19, 2021

rHITkM., ayemei, WakeAwake and 11 others like this.
  3. McJader
    Marshmallow Sep 19, 2021

McJader , Sep 19, 2021 :
    Nice one, this week.
    Lots of stuff to cover:D

4. rhyd1am
    KitKat Sep 19, 2021

5. BobbyV8_

Lots to cover, I didn't know which to leave 😅

rHITkM., SJBoss, nerdkabir and 9 others like this.
  6. McJader
    Marshmallow Sep 19, 2021

McJader , Sep 19, 2021 :
    You did an excellent job of it, well done :p

rHITkM., SJBoss, nerdkabir and 8 others like this.
  7. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Sep 19, 2021

8. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Sep 19, 2021

9. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Sep 19, 2021

Bobbie63 , Sep 19, 2021 :
    Thanks again for my Sunday read, I see @pablofg1978 has ruled and made another victim. 😂

upload_2021-9-19_11-31-13.gif

buntycubal, Gor., WakeAwake and 10 others like this.
  10. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Sep 19, 2021

Dresa91 , Sep 19, 2021 :
    Thank you for the UWIR:)
    Happy Sunday everyone:)

Good bye @David Y. :( :( :(

rHITkM., SJBoss, nerdkabir and 9 others like this.
  11. BobbyV8_

I thought we settled at afride 😂
    Paisa Vasool - loading
    DICTAAATOOOR!

rHITkM., SJBoss, nerdkabir and 8 others like this.
  12. B_Wrath
    Nougat Sep 19, 2021

B_Wrath , Sep 19, 2021 :
    He is my kind of mod! No nonsense!
    @pablofg1978 you have my vote.

13. BobbyV8_

He isn't, you would've unleashed the wrath long back for such users. He is too polite to be you 😂

rHITkM., SJBoss, nerdkabir and 7 others like this.
  14. B_Wrath
    Nougat Sep 19, 2021

B_Wrath , Sep 19, 2021 :
    I can sense a little of that wrath in him. Only if I had nurtured him:rolleyes:

rHITkM., SJBoss, Bobbie63 and 7 others like this.
  15. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Sep 19, 2021

the_o2 , Sep 19, 2021 :
    Atleast better than Bitmoji AOD :sweatsmile:

:oops::oops:

I loved the reference :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Yes, go ahead :cool::cool:

Thanks for Sunday read, evening tea and UWIR is a must have thing for me now :D.

rHITkM., Gor., SJBoss and 8 others like this.
  16. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Sep 19, 2021

17. BeingIncog
    Nougat Sep 19, 2021

rHITkM., SJBoss, Bobbie63 and 3 others like this.
  18. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Sep 19, 2021

Venky61 , Sep 19, 2021 :
    You sure are in love with the Buds Pro :p

True... It's a new mode to play around for the Creators and gain some marketing for the OnePlus 9 series...

We can all be Robos (Chitti) ;)

Thanks for the WIR and sharing my craziness to the world :p

Thank you Sir...
    [​IMG]

This one right?
    [​IMG]

19. nerdkabir
    Jelly Bean Sep 19, 2021

20. BobbyV8_

Expert roast 😂
    We're afraide of Uncle @Zach X. 😜
    Coughs! Yes, indeed!
    BGM starts!
    Always for the good and crazy content
    You know me bezt 😂

rHITkM., SRD., SJBoss and 4 others like this.