Network/Connectivity

Unreliable and unusable 4G connection

1. G1552427371074 Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

G1552427371074, Jun 19, 2019 :
    Hi all.

I’m experiencing a problem with my data connection.

Phone: Oneplus 6T
    Carrier: Tele2 (Netherlands), Tele2 uses its own network for 4G and T-Mobile network when 4G is not working/bad reception.
    Problem: When commuting to work (train) the 4G connection drops to no connection (no bars at all).
    After the connection drop one of the following happens:
    - Reconnect to 4G after a few secons to minute(s)
    - Reconnects to H+ and stays connected to H+ until I switch aiplane mode on and off). Even when getting of the train and waiting on the same spot it hangs on H+ until I use airplane mode.

It happens on the same locations so I assume it has to do with switching between towers/networks.

What did I already try.
    - New SIM card from provider
    - Check of APN settings and complete profile reset by provider.
    - Tried both SIM slots
    - Tried the the Tele2 SIM card in another telephone, connection is stable. When it drops it reconnects as you would expect.
    - Used another provider (T-Mobile) with my Oneplus. This works flawlessly.

So it looks like a combination between Tele2 and the Oneplus.

Anyone knows what to do?
    Thanks for reading and all tips and tricks.

2. G1552427371074 Cupcake Jul 18, 2019

3. W1541479594359 Cupcake Jul 22, 2019

W1541479594359, Jul 22, 2019 :
    I have the same problem but it's it's with areas like my apartment. it keeps dropping and reconnecting. All my connections drop. The wifi, mobile network, and Bluetooth. after taking to TMobile. I had the do everything. when the day to switch it out. the same thing happened to the replacement one before we even activated it. another T-mobile associated said that it was due to the latest oneplus update.

4. rubinhuang Cupcake Aug 8, 2019