Unresponsive Touchscreen

1. SamvitPatadia
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2020

SamvitPatadia , Jun 2, 2020 :
    Hi Team,

I am facing issue of unresponsive touch screen on my Oneplus_A5000. I have to hard restart the device several times to resolve the issue. And once the touch start to respond it comes to normal.

I have observed that if my device is inactive for 20-30 minutes in that case the touch will become unresponsive and after that I have to do several restarts to bring touch response back. I also perform wipe cache from recovery mode while booting the device, which also helps sometimes.

It seems a software bug to me. Please suggest solution to this issue.

Regards,
    Samvit

2. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jun 2, 2020

Waveform Modifier , Jun 2, 2020 :
    This is a user community forum and not support. Please report bugs properly at the feedback forum and not on the user community forum, because it will end up going nowhere. If you need more attention, contact OnePlus support on their website.

3. SamvitPatadia
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2020

SamvitPatadia , Jun 2, 2020 :
    I am also not able to post in forum as I haven't received latest Android 10 update for my device

4. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jun 2, 2020

Waveform Modifier , Jun 2, 2020 :
    Please read the official update pinned thread about how OnePlus always do with their update roll outs. Please use search before creating new threads or ask redundant questions that had been asked and answered many times before.