Unsatisfying service By one plus

1. Gameslayer Froyo Oct 6, 2018

Gameslayer, Oct 6, 2018 :
    I had really bad experience with one plus 6 256 gige device serviced 2 times but they are unable to detect the issue

On Sept 2 and Sept 29 i visited service centre Kurla Mumbai for gang and heating issue .

Patiently waited for 2 times but yet issue is not resolved .I told them to replace device as this device is replacement device came from Amazon and it's kind of faulty heater device always gets heated 40 degree plus on normal use without game .

Service centre said they sent logs and ut came fine and again I told that's not satisfaction with 44k device really .

They said will wait 24 hours to come the logs extensive results but yet no contact .

Also device frequently hangs and restarts but they are unable to detect

Worst part is service centre phone number they never pick up calls +91 88794 01022 number i am calling .

2. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Nov 16, 2018

Stickied Post
    SoniaB, Nov 16, 2018 :
    @Gameslayer

I just received an update from CS:

As per OnePlus terms and conditions a repair process is the procedure. If you are unwilling to submit the device for repair then there is nothing I can do in terms of further escalation nor anything OnePlus can do in terms of resolution.

camohan likes this.
  3. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Oct 6, 2018

SoniaB, Oct 6, 2018 :
    Hey there

Can you please PM me you support ticket number/job sheet number and I will raise this with India CS team for escalation?

To send me a PM: https://forums.oneplus.com/conversations/add?to=soniab

Santoshtheone and Jogi5 like this.
  4. Gameslayer Froyo Oct 6, 2018

5. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Oct 6, 2018

SoniaB, Oct 6, 2018 :
    Hey there

Thank you for the PM. I have escalated this case

6. Gameslayer Froyo Oct 6, 2018

hay sonia you are from which team ??

7. xnutzii KitKat Oct 6, 2018

xnutzii, Oct 6, 2018 :
    Sonia is a known and experienced Moderator

Abin_123 and B_Wrath like this.
  8. Gameslayer Froyo Oct 6, 2018

9. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Oct 6, 2018

SoniaB, Oct 6, 2018 :
    As @xnutzii has said, I am one of the forum moderators. If we see CS cases such as yours, we are able to directly contact the CS escalations team to look into and respond to your case.
    That is why I asked for your ticket number/job sheet number. We do not have access to OnePlus systems but can make the relevant OnePlus staff aware of your case and try and seek a swift resolution. [​IMG]

10. Gameslayer Froyo Oct 6, 2018

I already had some words with little upper escalations manager naming Jasmin Pandya
    1538853331895.jpg

11. Girish Pandit Patil Donut Oct 6, 2018

Girish Pandit Patil, Oct 6, 2018 :
    The kurla service center workers never pick up the call! About the heating issue, oneplus has set 45°C as the limit so there is no replacement, even my OP6 heats around 39° to 41°, I went to the service center and they said its normal, so the user has to wait till the temperature gets to 45°C . That's really awful. And even then they will not replace the phone, they will only change some chip set in the mobile, this is what the service center executive told me

12. Gameslayer Froyo Oct 6, 2018

Girish Pandit Patil

The kurla service center workers never pick up the call! About the heating issue, oneplus has set 45°C as the limit so there is no replacement, even my OP6 heats around 39° to 41°, I went to the service center and they said its normal, so the user has to wait till the temperature gets to 45°C . That's really awful. And even then they will not replace the phone, they will only change some chip set in the mobile, this is what the service center executive told me

buddy they are really arogent people .Almost me and my Friends got involved in fight when I said I paid 44k for this device 1 bluddy crap manager said that that's nothing to us .
    I feel like I made mistake that took the one plus .

I sware that time I will try to stop people that avoid one plus .i stopped my 4 friends to purchase one plus suggested for either poco or Asus flagship

13. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Oct 6, 2018

SoniaB, Oct 6, 2018 :
    I have linked your thread on the forum in my escalation message.
    Rest assured this will be looked at. Just bear with us with it being a weekend.
    Also, Service Centre Manager and actual OnePlus management are different.

14. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Oct 8, 2018

SoniaB, Oct 8, 2018 :
    @Gameslayer I have been advised by the escalations team that you have been contacted by them and they are working with you to have this issue resolved.

15. Gameslayer Froyo Oct 8, 2018

Gameslayer, Oct 8, 2018 :

SoniaB

@Gameslayer I have been advised by the escalations team that you have been contacted by them and they are working with you to have this issue resolved.​

yes they have and now they are saying again to submit the device which is not possible as my whole device is set up and already from month every weekend has been spoiled 2 times submitted the device 4 times overall visited the care.
    so whatever help you need ask me from there but ahai. 40jm journey is not possible

16. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Oct 8, 2018

SoniaB, Oct 8, 2018 :
    I understand, but I don't think this can be resolved unless you do submit the device again. Perhaps instead of you having to make a 40km journey there could be a way for you to send the device to them? Have you asked if this is possible?

17. Gameslayer Froyo Oct 8, 2018

Gameslayer, Oct 8, 2018 :
    not really i was calling the person but he did not answer the call

18. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Oct 8, 2018

SoniaB, Oct 8, 2018 :
    I will chase this up with the person I contacted for escalation.

19. Gameslayer Froyo Oct 11, 2018

Gameslayer, Oct 11, 2018 :
    sonali that person is not answering calls and now I am unable to contact can you schedule a call because in 2 days we have to work around

And the logs for device i submitted to engineer as my device hanged once in this week

20. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Oct 11, 2018

SoniaB, Oct 11, 2018 :
    You will chase them again

21. NovinDavis KitKat Oct 11, 2018