[UPDATE 17/09/15]COS 12.1-YOG4PAS1NO | Bugs & Discussion Thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyber1234
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2015

hyber1234 , Sep 1, 2015 :
    i was using this OS for last five days and works great with my one plus one ..
    battery life is reasonable better than the previous version of cynogenmod build .

surely you can install this os as its much better than previous version.

2. dablu123
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2015

dablu123 , Sep 1, 2015 :
    Here is my screen shot, no service

Attached Files:

3. kunjanprasad.12
    Froyo Sep 1, 2015

kunjanprasad.12 , Sep 1, 2015 :
    I am so pissed off with this update,screwed up my device and cyanogen firstly took so much time for releasing this update and it turned out to be a buggy one,ambient display is not a biggy but wifi drops,brightness flickering and battery drain are some of the first things you notice so i cant get over the fact that cyanogen didnt catch them.This shows their neglect towards oneplus,now all the attention is going towards other devices like yureka.Now i am wondering did i make a mistake buying OPO?

4. mainak11
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2015

mainak11 , Sep 1, 2015 :
    I can't change the profile pic in Users!
    When I click on owner to change the pic it shows contact doesn't exist!
    Please someone help!!

5. chexny
    Froyo Sep 1, 2015

chexny , Sep 1, 2015 :
    Thanks for everyone for their help. I was having a network issue after doing ota. It started after a couple of days and I just received a Google Voice call which I very rarely use. Not sure if that was a trigger. The phone started just constantly finding and losing the network every couple of seconds. I was getting a beep saying only emergency calls and a hollow network icon and then it would come back and then repeat. I followed the reset APN settings outlined in OP and seems to be working so far.

I will say it is extremely frustrating that core phone functions like this happen though. Luckily I am sitting at my desk but if I were on the road or whatever I would be pretty annoyed right now.

6. ElChanfle
    Froyo Sep 1, 2015

ElChanfle , Sep 1, 2015 :
    Lost 36% of the battery over night. Network signal keeps dropping. They couldn't even get the system profiles right. Obviously Cyanogen stopped caring a LONG time ago.

Screenshot_2015-09-01-07-12-56.png

7. Cabexita
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2015

Cabexita , Sep 1, 2015 :
    Thx, Needa... I still can't download the update via OTA. I still have CyanogenMod 11... I just want Lollipop real bad.. :(

8. Chottobaka
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2015

Chottobaka , Sep 1, 2015 :
    On 12S I was able to get 2 to 2 1/2 days of battery life. First day with 12.1 I noticed that battery was draining substantially faster than usual. Went to bed with 31% last night, woke up to a completely dead phone this morning. No changes whatsoever to my settings. CM has serious issues with 12.1 even after all the time it took to release the OTA.

9. Deactivated User
    Sep 1, 2015

10. WXB
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2015

WXB , Sep 1, 2015 :
    Anybody who knows how I get into my secure storage again?

11. furyland
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2015

12. biodigit
    Froyo Sep 1, 2015

biodigit , Sep 1, 2015 :
    Looks like the Android System wakelock issue MAYBE attributed to WIFI.

So as I mentioned yesterday that Android System wakelock issue subsided. Well that was while I was at work and on my LTE. Last night I fully charged my phone and when I woke up it was down to 88% and Google App and and Android System the main offenders behind the battery drain.

I'll try removing my home WIFI and re-add it. Let's see if it makes a difference.

If not, I'll have to reset this bastard!

13. Silvarion
    Froyo Sep 1, 2015

Silvarion , Sep 1, 2015 :
    I'm also having the "no service" issue on lock screen. I have full coverage, can call, text, and use LTE without problems.

But the "No service" tag there is getting to my nerves :p

14. nelly1997
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2015

nelly1997 , Sep 1, 2015 :
    can anyone explain to me how to change the application menu from alphabetical to an alternative, this changed when i upgraded to the recent cyanogen version last night. doesn't bother me but interest in how i can modify it

Attached Files:

15. Thombose
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2015

Thombose , Sep 1, 2015 :
    Hey guys,

in deep sh*t here. I did the OTA and now I can't receive any calls or text messages.
    Any solutions yet for that, I'm at work and I need to be reachable...

16. Deactivated User
    Sep 1, 2015

17. mwayner
    Lollipop Sep 1, 2015

mwayner , Sep 1, 2015 :
    So the rom has been just about perfect so far. Well, that was until last night, when I started playing with live display. Once enabled, the whites took on a yellow tint which now refuses to go even after the setting was disabled and cache and dalvik cleared in multirom. Couldn't bear to look at it, so I switched to a CM12.1 rom. :p

18. pashaphoto
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2015

pashaphoto , Sep 1, 2015 :
    did you switch to the latest snapshot (posted last night), and if so - how is it ?

19. decahillane
    Froyo Sep 1, 2015

decahillane , Sep 1, 2015 :
    Long press on a blank section of screen to open widget menu. click on 3 ball icon and change drawer setting layout to paged. Done

nelly1997 likes this.
  20. rmsalihdeen
    Eclair Sep 1, 2015

rmsalihdeen , Sep 1, 2015 :
    I don't see a default setting under my Access Point Names menu. I have something called "Simple" and that's it. No default setting there. Can you please walk me through the process?