Not open for further replies.
  1. rshbh
    Froyo Oct 19, 2015

rshbh , Oct 19, 2015 :
    well. its the new stock launcher.

2. surrel
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2015

surrel , Oct 19, 2015 :
    I am confused because whether I use Trebuchet or Apex, it gives the same result. Is something wrong with my setup? How can I get a clean situation?

3. Orphée
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2015

Orphée , Oct 20, 2015 :
    Hello,

I received latest OTA YOG4PAS2QL on my phone, but since I updated, I lost wifi share...

The wireless access point share don't work anymore... I usually connect my car assistant to internet with Oneplus One's wifi share, but now it does not work at all... Connected to wireless, but no internet access...

Tried my wife's wifi share and it works, so it is not my car assistant... I'm currently reverting back before OTA to try wireless share again...

4. Orphée
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2015

Orphée , Oct 20, 2015 :
    I just reverted back to YOG4PAS1N0, and I confirm now wifi share works again...

5. Deactivated User
    Oct 23, 2015

6. gringoboy
    Lollipop Oct 23, 2015

gringoboy , Oct 23, 2015 :
    You assume everyone has updated. I haven't even received it yet.

wadekone and Robert Powers like this.
  7. anmolrawat
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2015

anmolrawat , Nov 2, 2015 :
    Did not help. But anyhow, that problem has been sorted out by don't know what. Thank you for your help though.

8. anmolrawat
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2015

anmolrawat , Nov 2, 2015 :
    The thing is that everything was working fine before the update. Now, I have received the incremental bug fix update. Things are better, but the drops are still there nonetheless.

9. mnotron
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

Attached Files:

10. mnotron
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

11. Slaysn
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2015

Slaysn , Dec 8, 2015 :
    Hey,

I have a pretty curious bug since the 12.1 update. I looked through the posts but didn't quite find the same Bug, the closest it gets is probably the baseband issue. I have the problem that when I use HSDPA or 3G people I talk with say my voice gets cut off/modulated. Additionally when I use another channel, like WiFi or mobile data (viber, whatsapp etc..) it works fine.

My guess is that it is an issue between provider and how the phone sends voice packages but I am far from an expert in mobile development.

The strange thing is I recommended the One Plus to some people and I only hear this bug happening once more, the other ones seem to work fine.

I tried resetting APN setting to default (with phone restart etc..) but It didn't seem to help or only temporarily.

Could somebody point me in the right direction?

I apologize in advance if this question is already answered but I couldn't spare the time to read all the 262 pages of replies and couldn't spot a search/filter function for a single thread (like in thunderbird)

Cheers,

Zlatan

PS.:
    Model: A0001

Attached Files:

12. kiranreddi
    Froyo Dec 9, 2015

kiranreddi , Dec 9, 2015 :
    Hi .. have you enabled okie google from any screen ?
    If yes , that is the issue , please disable it .

I faced this issue earlier , after i tried disabling okie google it is fine for me ...!

Slaysn and mihir_jha like this.
  13. HR_778
    KitKat Dec 9, 2015

HR_778 , Dec 9, 2015 :
    Sorry guys, but this thread is quite outdated. I could update it but I don't have time, nor do I run COS12.1. There are other COS12.1 bugs threads on the forum which probably do a better job than mine :).

wea3el likes this.
  14. wadekone
    Donut Dec 11, 2015

wadekone , Dec 11, 2015 :
    Hey there, curious about Truecaller and the issue about the small caller icon. Is there a fix fir that, or the instructions on how to get rid of Truecaller without root?
    Anyone's feedback is appreciated!

15. Deactivated User
    Dec 11, 2015

HR_778 likes this.
  16. mohamed.saleem
    Froyo Dec 11, 2015

17. HR_778
    KitKat Dec 11, 2015

HR_778 , Dec 11, 2015 :
    Will do. Thanks for your help.

18. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Dec 11, 2015