Update 33R made my phone worse

1. AronDJ
    Cupcake Aug 25, 2014

AronDJ , Aug 25, 2014 :
    Hi guys!

So I've received the One about 1 month ago, everything was working perfectly and fine and I was genuinely happy with the phone. A few days ago the new update came in and of course I downloaded. 1 day after the update I already noticed some weird stuff going on with my phone, when I'm trying to zoom in, its acting all crazy and its moving around randomly around the screen, I can't zoom in normally. Another thing is the multi-touch, it's just not working at all, the maximum amount of touches I can use is 1, if I try to tap 2 things at once its not working at all. Something else is the sound quality, before the update the sound was perfect, I could adjust the sound with the AudioFX app and it all sounded perfect. After the update my earplugs just crackle whenever the bass drops. The sound quality is crap and comparable to those fake dr.dre earphones. My earphones are definetely not the suspect here, they are very expensive and they work perfectly on other phones. I also notice that my battery drains waaaaay faster after this update, I used to be able to keep the phone alive for 2 full days, but right now I had to charge up after 7 hours of use, with my brightness set to 25% and all other apps closed. I really hope someone could help me out with this problem or maybe someone is experiencing the same thing, please help me as I really like this phone and I don't want to give up on it just yet. Thanks in advance!

Greets,

Aron

2. bibina
    Cupcake Aug 25, 2014

bibina , Aug 25, 2014 :
    I also updated to 33r yesterday and after a few hours it stopped vibrating. Everything is checked but it only vibrates when rebooting. And when i recieve messages or notifications it's not ringing. Only when i recieve calls. Seems like this update has more bugs than before...

flo rin likes this.
  3. AronDJ
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2014

AronDJ , Aug 26, 2014 :
    Rebooting does help for a short time for me, I guess I'll have to reboot my phone every once in a while until the next update is coming, let's hope that update will fix these problems...

bibina likes this.
  4. flo rin
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

flo rin , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Try Romania fans & invites

bibina likes this.