Update about Operating System in Mainland China

1. DeeJaaWoo
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2021

DeeJaaWoo , Mar 23, 2021 :
    have you used cos11? it's exactly like oos. just with better features and stable animations. first use both. or atleast see the video on YouTube

D.Sai Suhail Baba likes this.

2. nadeemaflah
    Froyo Mar 23, 2021

nadeemaflah , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 23, 2021 :
    in the video about Oppo Find X3 Pro...He says that he would kepp Color OS above Oxygen OS, period

3. nadeemaflah
    Froyo Mar 23, 2021

Oneplus is going in a very wrong direction..like downward...Updates have become really slower....Very less updates...Switching to ColorOS in China (who knows..within a matter of time, OOS maybe replaced by ColorOS worldwide too)

Some latest phones released were actually bad...like 8T, which had a poor camera and less features for the price(overpriced)..
    Nord was released as a budget phone... There are phones that are cheaper which has better features and specs, camera, and performs greater than the Nord.The only thing Nord has better is OOS(dont know when its going to be replaced by ColorOS)..

Also design wise, Nord, 8T all had poor design....Nothing unique or nice about it......

When we compare to how the S21 Ultra and all looks....OnePlus phones released recently all look poor..

The band OnePlus released looked very similar to Oppo Band..

I guess soon they will rebrand and all will become Oppo 😂😔.

4. 303276697017
    Gingerbread Mar 23, 2021

5. nadeemaflah
    Froyo Mar 23, 2021

I JUST HOPE THE 9 SERIES MAKES THINGS BETTER.....
    OR ELSE, 6T might be my first and last OnePlus phone....nothing interesting or features that make OnePlus stand out, in the new devices....
    One of the nice things was OOS(dont know how long it will be there, seeing how OnePlus is turning to Oppo)
    May other devices now have:
    -better camera
    -better design
    -better features etc said:

The thing I will be missing out will be OOS....but God knows how long OOS will be there...seeing the current trend of OnePlus....
    Even other brands that were poor in updates are now way ahead than OnePlus...with faster updates, longer support etc.
    Other UIs and OS have improved a lot too
    I AM A ONEPLUS FAN...I JUST WISH ONEPLUS COMES BACK TO WHAT MADE THEM SPECIAL...AND STAND ABOVE ALL OTHER BRANDS....(but with the current trend...Im afraid they are going downwards)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021

6. dswwong
    Gingerbread Mar 23, 2021

dswwong , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 23, 2021 :
    I think it is a wrong approach to have 2 os from the same company....... Why not a universal os in different languages.... It will save lots of energy and resources to manage that, given that fact that there is already lots of complaints on the frequency of updates due probably to inadequate staffing situation.

7. Ranjit2206
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2021

8. DanishjeetSingh
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2021

9. ApisIshak
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2021

10. chetan465
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2021

11. abhi_pikabhi
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2021

12. Gupta.Mayur
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2021

13. Assaif
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2021

14. P1615570656733
    Donut Mar 23, 2021

15. chicku97
    Froyo Mar 23, 2021

chicku97 , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 23, 2021 :
    Looking at this feels like in few years even the global users will also be getting the color os.

If that happens, never coming back to OnePlus again.

alessan likes this.
  16. tusharnagar
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2021

tusharnagar , Mar 23, 2021 :
    Why? If oppo and oneplus both will get Color OS what's the point for going with oneplus which is more expensive if we're not going to get that premium feel and smoothness of Oxygen OS?

Chris507 and chicku97 like this.
  17. naresh@23
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2021