[UPDATE] CM 11S 05Q OTA Released

1. Android the Greek
    Jelly Bean Feb 9, 2015

sidlittlefield likes this.
  2. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Feb 9, 2015

Gonzo01 , Feb 9, 2015 :
    Speechless (in the good way!) :)
    Thanks OP!! Long waited and needed update :)

Hope all these sooo... let's call them "impatient" folks out there finally have learned to keep tongues behind teeth and have little more respect and patience in future :D

3. jthe111
    Jelly Bean Feb 9, 2015

jthe111 , Feb 9, 2015 :
    Better yet. Buy your iphone and jailbreak it. Good luck getting any help from them if it bricks with the jailbreak still active. You will kill your warranty/extended warranty away.

erzengelsachiel likes this.
  4. OnePlus83
    Gingerbread Feb 9, 2015

OnePlus83 , Feb 9, 2015 :
    @David S. Is the one who started this all by saying in the topic, that it has been released already. So to me we should ask him!

Where is it David?

DeltaSky and pciarro like this.
  5. G-Man
    Gingerbread Feb 9, 2015

G-Man , Feb 9, 2015 :
    He said it would start rolling out today, learn to read..

@L3 likes this.
  6. boggogo
    Honeycomb Feb 9, 2015

boggogo , Feb 9, 2015 :
    Very good job, guys! However, why it's not available yet?

7. pinoymutt
    Gingerbread Feb 9, 2015

pinoymutt , Feb 9, 2015 :
    Homie -- READ the OP.

"Today the latest OTA CM 11S release, 05Q, will start rolling out to our users..."

TODAY...WILL START....

Does not mean it's already released. Seriously folks -- I know everyone is excited about the OTA, but seriously this bashing of the poor messenger (the forum moderator) is getting really ridiculous. People really need to learn to be a little more patient and civil in these threads.

Rasimsson, acegla and Mydealz like this.
  8. mojna37
    Eclair Feb 9, 2015

9. OnePlus83
    Gingerbread Feb 9, 2015

OnePlus83 , Feb 9, 2015 :
    Read the topic please... Twice if needed.

10. abepaniagua
    Froyo Feb 9, 2015

abepaniagua , Feb 9, 2015 :
    This was posted around 2am (EST). It is 3:22pm (EST), so...more than 12 hours and still seems like the rolling out hasn't started.

11. jthe111
    Jelly Bean Feb 9, 2015

jthe111 , Feb 9, 2015 :
    Thank You! A voice of reason amongst the masses. The rest of use are just spamming the button hopping its our time. That or someone figures out how to capture the update so we can sideload :p

12. DeltaSky
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 9, 2015

DeltaSky , Feb 9, 2015 :
    RESERVED

13. headphones1
    Jelly Bean Feb 9, 2015

headphones1 , Feb 9, 2015 :
    Hey, this is how I first learned to solve my own problems with youtube, google, and a bit of common sense. If you mess a lot up, and you can see the apple screen for 10 seconds from powering off, throw it into dfu mode and restore with itunes. problem solved. Apple is too limiting, though, and android surpassed them even back on ics.

14. pinoymutt
    Gingerbread Feb 9, 2015

pinoymutt , Feb 9, 2015 :
    BTW - for people asking why they would make an announcement BEFORE it's available - it's simple: take a look through some of these threads and over at XDA. People flash and mod a bunch of crap. Basically this "pre-announcement" serves a simple purpose -- "either flash back to 44S stock, or revert all of your stuff back BEFORE you apply the update."

Already, there are the million questions - "can I flash with CWM/TWRP?" "Can I flashed rooted?" "Can I flash if I've loaded some random ROM I found in the deepest darkest corners of the Interwebs?"

Again -- back up your stuff (nandroid if you are rooted); and revert back -- so when it IS available, things will be much smoother.

But then again, judging by this thread, even if you tell people a million times, they still won't read and want to be spoonfed.... SMH :)

Rasimsson likes this.
  15. craigos
    Honeycomb Feb 9, 2015

craigos , Feb 9, 2015 :
    I think its the Topic that's causing issue "[UPDATE] CM 11S 05Q OTA Released"
    Some would interpret that as, its ready for download via OTA.
    Nevertheless, agreed that bashing the mod serves no purpose.

16. erzengelsachiel
    KitKat Feb 9, 2015

erzengelsachiel , Feb 9, 2015 :
    true true

17. jthe111
    Jelly Bean Feb 9, 2015

jthe111 , Feb 9, 2015 :
    *Nods* I've been able to problem solve my own issues for sometime. A lot of people panic and think their device is DoA when a bit of elbow grease and time will get their issues figured out.

18. dizzle16
    Jelly Bean Feb 9, 2015

dizzle16 , Feb 9, 2015 :
    What do the "impatient" people have to do with you? And respect? Do you own stock in OPO?

19. manjake
    Gingerbread Feb 9, 2015

Spannaa likes this.
  20. Lukas Nestler
    Froyo Feb 9, 2015

Lukas Nestler , Feb 9, 2015 :
    Go f*** yourself