Cupcake Jan 11, 2017

4. sylvain.jonckheere
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2017

5. rafidnassir
    Eclair Jan 13, 2017

6. p2p
    Gingerbread Jan 17, 2017

p2p , Jan 17, 2017 :
    What ota? The opo has reached its end of life.

You have many custom roms to move to.

7. Tarun@1493
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2017

Tarun@1493 , Jan 20, 2017 :
    My friend has a one plus one..... And hasn't got his lollipop update yet.... Any thoughts !!??

8. zupastar76
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2017

zupastar76 , Jan 22, 2017 :
    Can someone point me in the direction of how to put latest build of oxygen OS on my one plus one?

Thanks.

9. noquarter
    French POC Assistant Head Moderator Jan 22, 2017

zupastar76 likes this.
  10. 0owesleyo0
    Gingerbread Jan 22, 2017

11. inarayan
    Donut Jan 29, 2017

inarayan , Jan 29, 2017 :
    Hi All,

I am not a techie. I am using OPO since ages now. Was among the first users to buy them online and am pretty happy with it till now. I got Android version 6.0.1 and Cynogen version 13.1.2-ZNH2KAS3P0-bacon on my OPO done by OTA updates. I haven't rooted my phone or installed TWRP in it.

I had heard that Cynogen is no longer supporting OP so could someone please let me know how to get system updates now. As I am not a techie, I don't know how to root or get any custom ROMs, don't even know if they are imp to get these system updates. But I have been without these updates for quite sometimes now and I have seen few ppl showing off their latest OP3 updates to Android N and am desperate to get one myself.

So could someone please help and tell me how the hell do I get these updates now. Is there Android N update for OPO and how do I get it. Is it without any bugs? All replies appreciated. Please help.

Regards,
    Narayan

12. Timmmmaaahh
    Froyo Jan 30, 2017

Timmmmaaahh , Jan 30, 2017 :
    Hey there, not-a-techie!

There isn't only an Android N update for your device, there's an entire world of them! 9 official development projects, 10 unofficial derivatives, and one pure CAF (Code AuroraForum, don't ask). All of them actively supported to this date and that's just the ones on XDA (yeah sorry, I'm not that active on this official forum). You will find them all in OPO's development forum, right here.
    Now, how do you make a choice between all those amazing ROMs if you're not-a-techie, I hear you asking. Well, start simple with these seven steps:
    1. Unlock oem (all data will be lost) and root your device (Google how).
    2. Make sure you flash a capable TWRP (recovery) like this one.
    3. Head over to the official LineageOS (LOS) download page for bacon and get yourself the latest Nightly.
    4. Download one of the small (like Nano) Google Apps Packages over at OpenGapps. The OPO is ARM, you'll need version 7.1.
      Note: gather these files in the root folder of your internal memory. At this point you should have 3 files there: the LOS zip, the OpenGapps zip and the OpenGapps md5 file (last one is optional but recommended).
    5. Take a deep breath and wipe your system by swiping to factory settings.
    6. Flash the ROM zip followed by the Gapps zip, then wipe cache and reboot.
    7. Enjoy the latest Nougat!
    When you're ready for some more features, go ahead and flash a more advanced ROM like Resurrection Remix. If you need any assistance, drop me a line :)

cmanzini, Jaxsky, wilsmits and 5 others like this.
  13. F_Razvan_Lucaci_Wsrs
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2017

14. DNvanBakel
    Froyo Feb 5, 2017

DNvanBakel , Feb 5, 2017 :
    O dear, I'm already lost...
    ;)o_O

wilsmits likes this.
  15. Zachvlol
    Donut Feb 7, 2017

Zachvlol , Feb 7, 2017 :
    Honestly, Using android 6.0 sounds amazing for the op1! I would like it.

16. dinooogovind114
    Cupcake Feb 19, 2017

17. wilsmits
    Jelly Bean Feb 20, 2017

DNvanBakel likes this.
  18. wilsmits
    Jelly Bean Feb 20, 2017

wilsmits , Feb 20, 2017 :
    Did I missed the part where and how he should make a backup in twrp???

19. andrina224
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2017

andrina224 , Mar 4, 2017 :
    I just bought my OnepPus 3T after I got it for my husband. I still have my OnePlus One around here too. I didn't like Lollipop and was very frustrated with it so I never updated past Kitkat and just disabled system updates. I understand that Cyanogen services are shut down. I just wanted to pop in here to ask if there is any OTA for OnePlus One still and if yes which one is the latest Android version it gets? I'm on build 11.0-XNF9XBS28K and I rather not flash my device.

20. tatur100
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2017