[Update] Ready to Be Part of a Record Breaking Community?

1. Dark Devil
    Honeycomb Nov 1, 2018

2. chan625
    Eclair Nov 1, 2018

chan625 , Nov 1, 2018 :
    Yeah that was a launch event.. much more media attention to that event, both on the ground and online. I know Tshirt is being delivered, though more than that or a bag, I was hoping for a case being offered as a goodie. If not for free at least at discounted for those who attended. As HDFC card holder, I would've gotten 1500+1000 discount besides 1500 Amazon cashback and C-type earphone as usual anyway if booked till 5th Nov on Amazon. A bit later delivery of earphones but that's okay. Also a bit better management of queue, only a few desks processing the logistics.

If anyone from Insider and OnePlus India is reading: Thank you for hosting. Please have some community building activities for people who show up in time and are waiting on community events like these.. this could be as simple as having sketchboards or some unique backgrounds / cutouts to take weird selfies against - something that would not break the bank

Kiraboi, Dark Devil, girishp and 2 others like this.
  3. Optom_Hamza
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

Optom_Hamza , Nov 1, 2018 :
    it was a great event here at Richardson, Byculla. and yes we did make a record.. some 560 ppl participated.. Thank you OnePlus team for all the goodies and great offers.. loving my first ever OnePlus device #Oneplus6T

kamranshaikh18191 likes this.
  4. chan625
    Eclair Nov 1, 2018

chan625 , Nov 1, 2018 :
    Maybe they send some surprise along with the T-shirt?!! :D

5. abhi812rj
    Donut Nov 1, 2018

abhi812rj , Nov 1, 2018 :
    which is very doubtful bcoz if there was something like that they would hd announced d same at d event

girishp likes this.
  6. G_Rahul_Gaur_FCyR
    Eclair Nov 1, 2018

G_Rahul_Gaur_FCyR , Nov 1, 2018 :
    they didn't kept promise of delivering product one day early. How can u expect surprise from them.

7. Pinak.Varu
    Eclair Nov 1, 2018

8. Pinak.Varu
    Eclair Nov 1, 2018

Pinak.Varu , Nov 1, 2018 :

Big time disappointed with the event extremely long queue after that we don't get even what's promised no t shirts also, we participate to break world record and yet we dint get something extra for our achievement.
    Infact we dint get things that were promised to us

sunhumbre, Dark Devil and girishp like this.
  9. hrishijavkar
    Eclair Nov 2, 2018

10. chan625
    Eclair Nov 2, 2018

chan625 , Nov 2, 2018 :
    Yeah in fact with HDFC + Amazon discounts, we will probably get additional 500 off between 2 to 5. But TechnicalGuruji said something about surprise, I wonder if that was indicative of something or he just said in general

11. G_Rahul_Gaur_FCyR
    Eclair Nov 2, 2018

G_Rahul_Gaur_FCyR , Nov 2, 2018 :
    U must have received some plastic card scratch it you will get the voucher code

12. hrishijavkar
    Eclair Nov 2, 2018

hrishijavkar , Nov 2, 2018 :
    Wasn't this the Croma Voucher?

13. vybhavv
    Donut Nov 2, 2018

vybhavv , Nov 2, 2018 :
    Did anyone purchased op6t after 12am on prime now on 1st nov and came to event in mumbai? I think u already got 1500 amazon voucher and bullets type c and 500 croma. You may also get 500 amazon voucher and type c bullets coupon from amazon if u have done preorder and ordered the mobile on 1st 2nd n 3rd november. Bad luck for me. I purchased on 31st October

14. mansipatel241
    Eclair Nov 2, 2018

mansipatel241 , Nov 2, 2018 :
    Why is my play store downloads and updates are slow, is anyone experiencing same in op 6T ?? Any solutions for the same.

MTVirdi likes this.
  15. mansipatel241
    Eclair Nov 2, 2018

mansipatel241 , Nov 2, 2018 :
    when i got my bag, it was not containing the headphones, then I asked them then they provided, did you checked the bag contents?

16. Nishi_Rai
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

17. Dark Devil
    Honeycomb Nov 2, 2018

Dark Devil , Nov 2, 2018 :
    Yes bad luck for us who spend there time to register on Insider and waiting for booking on 31st when it started lots of bug on app and after long time waiting got booked OP6t then after few hours they announce about late night sale and next day sale at event and chroma.

standing in a Q for more then 4hr got chance to be a part of world record.

and big disappointing movement when they have not given Tshirts as promised on purchasing OP 6T.

No surprise gift for community people who made this event success and break all previous record's.

6T launch event much better than Unboxing world record event who purchased 1000/- RS ticket got many surprise gifts but nothing to us who made purchased OP6T and spend whole day on event after spending 40k plus.

very disappointed now I am thinking we are fool who bought OP6T on full payment and sacrifices our other offers just to be a part of world record.

Kiraboi, Optom_Hamza and sunhumbre like this.
  18. Dark Devil
    Honeycomb Nov 2, 2018

same thing happen with me I have checked bag and headphones are missing I have asked them then they changed my bag

Nishi_Rai likes this.
  19. Nishi_Rai
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

Nishi_Rai , Nov 2, 2018 :
    same happen with me

20. Dark Devil
    Honeycomb Nov 2, 2018

OP should Give Gifts to people who have registered on Insider and Purchased OP6T ON Prime now to brake world record.

they have data and i think it's not more than 300 people who bought on exact same time as first decided.

You Can Do OnePlus.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.....

chan625 likes this.