update to android 6 (ZNH2KAS1KN) quick settings missing

1. indykoning
    Cupcake Jul 6, 2016

indykoning , Jul 6, 2016 :
    i am missing the quick settings, no gear icon when swiping down the notification bar.
    when i tried the app: "custom quick settings" it told me that my device does not have "system UI tuner" .

also when i recieve notifications it doesn't show up in the notification bar nor in the lock screen

any way to fix this?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016

2. ninjasumit
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 6, 2016

ninjasumit , Jul 6, 2016 :
    The gear icon is present on stock android, you will not find it on Cyanogenmod or CyanogenOS. You will find a "Edit tiles" in the quick settings aka the system UI tuner.
    About notifications, go to Settings->Notifications and check whether you have the desired setup.

3. indykoning
    Cupcake Jul 6, 2016

since the the notifications were missing, and the quick settings menu i tried downgrading which kind of broke my phone(it still boots but it says phone is not responding and after i press ok some times it reboots) so right now i'm attempting to install the new version again using ADB

4. indykoning
    Cupcake Jul 6, 2016

notifications: everything is set to show but only the heads up shows up,
    and the notification pannel says no notifications.
    if i swipe from the side or just swipe down with the notification screen open nothing happens(as if the quick settings menu doesn't exist)